The wind for this weekend is looking good statewide and the forecast is holding at this stage
Sunday is looking the best of the two days
The question is where to sail
my 2c is it is very likely to change drastically
So I reckon close to home.
Anywhere from the Derwent to Marion Bay
My new (well secondhand) board and rig arrived today. So fingers crossed for _some_ wind.
well at the moment it looks very average in the Hobart/se area. Think I'll just stay home.
Looking forward to a blast should be fun
Which day a you thinking of sailing Russ? I'm only sailing Sunday but still cant decide where to sail. (Up north or down south) Only because i'll be up North Sat arvo/night
I'll probably have a blast at Dorans on Sunday Jez. Haven't taken the Isonic out yet so keen to give it a go
Yeah I will sail Sunday on Jez's Isonic. Thanks Jez.
on saturday arvo - maybe Carlton if anyone else is keen, if not maybe suggestions (that can be read)
Sunday, probably just Dorans again - from around 1
The best we can hope for in the Hobart area is a big gear sail at Dorans.
I thought there would be a few keen for Henty this weekend.
Geri's in NZ and I've got 19 Groodle puppies to look after (seriously) and ads in the newspapers trying to sell them, so best I can hope for is maybe a short sail somewhere local (hopefully Pittwater) for maybe a 1 hr and NM as part ofthe GPS TC. Sunday morning is probably looking the best at the moment. Anyone after a puppy or two?
Congratulations Dave thats a fair handfull!!
Jez low tide around 8 am sun so looks like an early start from Bridport but it shouldnt take you 2 hours unless you drive like a Nanna
Easty have you heard of a Golden retriever
Dave would you have a photo of the "crowd" you could put up
Is anyone keen for Saturday at Dorans??
I think it looks good early say 10 am
0 knots as we speak at lauderdale.
No wind here, but
plenty oodles of Groodles ...
Yes, the father was black !!
They look a bit like you Dave....did you jump the fence