Forums > Windsurfing General

Hi there AUSTRALIA!!!

Created by snowy guy > 9 months ago, 20 Apr 2007
snowy guy
10 posts
20 Apr 2007 6:51PM
Thumbs Up

Hi I'm Charles, a new member from Boston, USA, the greatest country in the world (not really, I love Australia too I hope to visit one day).

Anyway I feel it is always proper to introduce oneself when in new company. I am a 56 y/o male, work as a historian, I'm a devout christian and I live in Boston with my mother Phyllis. I love windsurfing and skiing (thus the name snowy guy!!!)... and I don't like helicopters or people who always think they are one up on you.

Check out my blog at www.capecodsports.com/blogspot/cosmicsnowsurf

plev
QLD, 181 posts
20 Apr 2007 9:46PM
Thumbs Up

I say Charles, have you by any chance had an opportunity to expose yourself to the excellent and might I say very highly recommended and indeed World famous Seebreeze Kite forum? A very broad, in fact... well, maybe just make yourself known to our kite brothers on this site. Good luck.

snowy guy
10 posts
20 Apr 2007 8:00PM
Thumbs Up

Hey good one! Hahahahaha
I am thinking that you picked up on my dislaike of helicopeters, and you are extrapolating that to the fact that kiters must like them even less than windsurfers!!
However the term "expose yourself" offends my goodwill and christian nature but I'll forgive yout his time.

cosmicharlie
5 posts
20 Apr 2007 8:02PM
Thumbs Up

Hi snowy guy,

<<how are you>> i'm really happy to meet other new people on this wonderfull forum.

i was owndering if you would like to maybe go sailing at some point. maybe when the ice breaks. i am in a local club over in sanfran but and have been seeing out winter in maui.

i'll be back in the next few weeks and meeting up with some friends in boston. if you want to pm me to meet up please do.

here is a link to one of the clubs i am in. http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Rapids/1569/wind.html

hugs and kisses

swiftsailor
3 posts
20 Apr 2007 8:08PM
Thumbs Up

Snowy Guy Will you stop stalking me!!!!

You are unstable I will not go out with you again.

Mark _australia
WA, 22081 posts
20 Apr 2007 8:27PM
Thumbs Up

Hey swifty, say that last line of your post with a Borat accent.

grumplestiltskin
WA, 2331 posts
20 Apr 2007 8:35PM
Thumbs Up

kind of makes you wonder whether snowyguy, cosmicharlie, swiftsailor, beswift and a couple of others I cant remember are all the same person

curac
WA, 1142 posts
20 Apr 2007 8:40PM
Thumbs Up

kind of makes me not give a ****..
that is a really **** blog.

fk these fkin posts with people fkin introfkinducein themselves. just reply to a post or something. i don't fkin give a fk where the fk you fkin come from or what the fk you do for a fkin dollar if you come from the wrost fkin country on the face of the fkin earth. and you can stick your fkin skiing up your fkin arse

WELCOME

beswlft
20 posts
20 Apr 2007 8:40PM
Thumbs Up

All my freinds are here.

It's just like one big family reunion

mineral1
WA, 4564 posts
20 Apr 2007 8:42PM
Thumbs Up

kind of makes you wonder whether snowyguy, cosmicharlie, swiftsailor, beswift and a couple of others I cant remember are all the same person
Either that, or our old mate beswift has ruffled the feathers a few of his fellow USA windsurfers

beswlft
20 posts
20 Apr 2007 8:58PM
Thumbs Up

quote:
Originally posted by mineral1

Either that, or our old mate beswift has ruffled the feathers a few of his fellow USA windsurfers

The only feathers I've ruffled are those who can not comprehend how truely wonderfull I am.

plev
QLD, 181 posts
20 Apr 2007 11:02PM
Thumbs Up

Mark Aus, may I suggest that you avoid nasal excavation during rough terrain traverse. It's just one of a range of activities that affect eye sight. Your avatar is a dead give away.

snowy guy
10 posts
20 Apr 2007 9:03PM
Thumbs Up

quote:
Originally posted by swiftsailor

Snowy Guy Will you stop stalking me!!!!

You are unstable I will not go out with you again.

No, you are mine, our night of passion was no one night stand.

Only you can raise my mast

swiftsailor
3 posts
20 Apr 2007 9:12PM
Thumbs Up

quote:
Originally posted by snowy guy

No, you are mine, our night of passion was no one night stand.

Only you can raise my mast

What an idiot you must be. Don't think for a minute I read your stupid post, either. I glanced at it quickly and saw how low class it is.
I also glanced at your avatar and noticed that the sail is tied to a tree. So you don't have a mast to raise. Stop stalking me!

Ajoe
WA, 9 posts
20 Apr 2007 9:24PM
Thumbs Up

Amazing the following this guy has on the windsurfing forums. I'll have to try out his blog, capecodsports.blogspot.com, to see what his secret is.

beswift
39 posts
20 Apr 2007 9:27PM
Thumbs Up

Is this forum so cheezy that it allows one to steal avatars like you did?

RobSwift
5 posts
20 Apr 2007 9:34PM
Thumbs Up

quote:
Originally posted by beswift

Is this forum so cheezy that it allows one to steal avatars like you did?

You stole it from me first

cosmicharlie
5 posts
20 Apr 2007 9:40PM
Thumbs Up

no i am the real avatar!

stalkers, the lot of me.

snowyguy
8 posts
20 Apr 2007 9:44PM
Thumbs Up

It's lies, LIES I tell you.

RobSwift
5 posts
20 Apr 2007 10:23PM
Thumbs Up

The voices, Make them go away

Greenroom
WA, 7608 posts
20 Apr 2007 11:14PM
Thumbs Up

I will never take anyone of you guys serious from now on

JESUS
WA, 150 posts
20 Apr 2007 11:33PM
Thumbs Up

IS THIS TRUE? Found it posted on the starboard forums http://star-board.com/forum/viewthread.php?forum_id=5&thread_id=22709
.............."Yeah, you should listen to WSguy the "expert"....he's been kicked out of some forums so he knows what he's talking about. He usually posts a message and then replies to himself using one of his multiple aliases:

sinbad-cosmicharlie-broadreach-broadreach5-beachdoser-tycoonguy-weedwart-psychokiter-prljack-swiftsailor-bro?adreach-WSguy-snowyguy-RobSwift...it's a long list, this guy is a real piece of work.".....................

JESUS
WA, 150 posts
20 Apr 2007 11:38PM
Thumbs Up

Oh Jesus please tell me it's not true !

JESUS
WA, 150 posts
20 Apr 2007 11:49PM
Thumbs Up

Back to the origional topic
Hi Charles I'm Jesus son of god, I'm a carpenter, I live in a huge stable, I'm Jewish, when I'm not windsurfing I'm into working miracles and stuff like that. Welcome

poor relative
WA, 9084 posts
21 Apr 2007 12:23AM
Thumbs Up

He also makes a mean glass of wine

MikeyS
VIC, 1506 posts
21 Apr 2007 9:04AM
Thumbs Up

Hi Charles.
In your profile, is there meant to be a comma between the words "speed" and "masturbation". Or is your sport "speed masturbation"? Do you do it competitively?
Cheers

snowy guy
10 posts
21 Apr 2007 8:32AM
Thumbs Up

I was only trying to be friendly. At least somebody was nice (jesus). Perhaps you are of the same religious conviction as I am. There does seem to be some pagans here though, you would all do well to read the good book and reflect upon it whilst sailing.

wonup
4 posts
21 Apr 2007 9:46AM
Thumbs Up

"Or is your sport 'speed masturbation'? Do you do it competitively?"

His name is Brucie or sometimes Robby and he is a jerk.

beswlft
20 posts
21 Apr 2007 6:02PM
Thumbs Up

Hey what happened to my Avatar?? Somebody's pinched it.
That's disgusting I'm ringing the FBI. You'll all suffer!!!!

wonup
4 posts
21 Apr 2007 6:18PM
Thumbs Up

"That's disgusting"

You think that's disgusting, Brucie?

For really disgusting, look at snowyguy's avatar.

nebbian
WA, 6277 posts
21 Apr 2007 6:30PM
Thumbs Up

quote:
Originally posted by snowy guy

I was only trying to be friendly. At least somebody was nice (jesus). Perhaps you are of the same religious conviction as I am. There does seem to be some pagans here though, you would all do well to read the good book and reflect upon it whilst sailing.

What, you've only read one good book? I've got some Sci Fi here that'll knock your socks off!

Subscribe

Forums > Windsurfing General

"Hi there AUSTRALIA!!!" started by snowy guy