Forums > Kitesurfing General

A photo

Created by Dawn Patrol > 9 months ago, 17 Feb 2008
Dawn Patrol
WA, 1991 posts
17 Feb 2008 1:05AM
Thumbs Up

I want a really nice photo of a kiter for my background on the laptop.
There are prerequisits.
Water needs to be this flat
www.seabreeze.com.au/gallery/gallery.asp?imageid=5666
Needs to be this colour
www.seabreeze.com.au/gallery/gallery.asp?imageid=5500
And there needs to be this much spray
www.seabreeze.com.au/gallery/gallery.asp?imageid=2654

And a good angle. I searched over 100 pages of the photo section, but no luck. Oh yeah, also high resolution so its not pixilated, and i want someone doing a nice carve(no jumpy spinny stuff)
Hope yall can help
Thanks.

manicskier
VIC, 772 posts
17 Feb 2008 4:18AM
Thumbs Up

Thats a nice spray, why don't you go with that one, is it the worng color??, it flat and he is loving the slash, look at him checkign it out..

sunseeker
QLD, 1203 posts
17 Feb 2008 9:42AM
Thumbs Up

I had this pic for ages as my wallpaper - there's no massive carve however the water is flat and a good colour and the guy is going really fast and having heaps of fun. It just reminds you of a good day of kiting.

Dawn Patrol
WA, 1991 posts
17 Feb 2008 10:32PM
Thumbs Up

They are ok, but im looking for a wicked carve. I had that one sunseeker, but for about 5mins, then i got sick of looking at the guys face. It seems to be the focus of the photo. The carve picture i showed is nearly the desired one, but i am looking for a different angle, and nice blue water.
Hmm maybe i'll go that one, but im pretty fussy.

Dawn Patrol
WA, 1991 posts
18 Feb 2008 11:32AM
Thumbs Up

Some ncie shots, but the resolution was too little, and they became very pixilated on my screen.
Keep em coming though. Some really nice photos.

mintaro
VIC, 32 posts
18 Feb 2008 2:10PM
Thumbs Up

Dawn Patrol said...

Some ncie shots, but the resolution was too little, and they became very pixilated on my screen.
Keep em coming though. Some really nice photos.

Ah, but let me know what shots you may like, and the resolution and I can send them to you....

airhead
WA, 814 posts
18 Feb 2008 12:28PM
Thumbs Up

It's not flat water but it's a nice colour with a little bit of spray and best of all it's WA...

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing General

"A photo" started by Dawn Patrol