Forums > General Discussion   Shooting the breeze...

Who is Stewie?????

Created by stribo > 9 months ago, 4 Apr 2008
stribo
QLD, 1628 posts
4 Apr 2008 7:29PM
Thumbs Up

Speed sailor?

Toilet gremmlin?

Cross dresser?

Baby seal creature??

I'm confused

arancini
WA, 373 posts
4 Apr 2008 5:49PM
Thumbs Up

isnt he the guy that cooks the fish and chips?

poor relative
WA, 9084 posts
4 Apr 2008 6:33PM
Thumbs Up

Well.........
He is loved by ladies

Has a history he wants kept quiet

and is a special friend to a few

MavericK040
WA, 583 posts
4 Apr 2008 9:34PM
Thumbs Up

HAHAHA

GOLD!!

i think the toilet gremlin has got to be the funniest thing ive seen on here !

greenleader
QLD, 5283 posts
4 Apr 2008 11:43PM
Thumbs Up

a lucky vanker

honestly laurie, when you ban words like ****er, it makes me wonder what religious glee club you and pat get off on!

stribo
QLD, 1628 posts
5 Apr 2008 3:45AM
Thumbs Up

The baby seal has had me giggling at the most unapropriate moments.. damn you reli
Thats it I'm reinstalling photoshop ..... [}:)]

Susie
SA, 837 posts
5 Apr 2008 7:37PM
Thumbs Up

hee hee

big gill
WA, 649 posts
5 Apr 2008 5:46PM
Thumbs Up

hahahhahaha

classic gotta love photoshop

paddymac
WA, 936 posts
5 Apr 2008 6:29PM
Thumbs Up

Stewie is Spartacus

TonyC
WA, 410 posts
5 Apr 2008 6:35PM
Thumbs Up

Stewie's favourite pet. What do they say about owners and their pets likenesses.

Stewie
VIC, 218 posts
6 Apr 2008 10:32AM
Thumbs Up

I like the Spartacus picture. My grandparents would be proud of me, looking like a true warrior.

I like all the other pictures, I have printed them out and put them in the back of the shop, Uncle frank finds them funny. But I did'nt print out the picture of me looking like a lady, as Uncle Frank already teases me about not having a girlfriend yet, and he may think I am a transgender lady man.

But in all true reality, I am just a simple man, working at a fish'n'chip shop, sailing when I get the chance to. I actually dont know of many other ethnic windsurfers around here, but thats ok, I am prouud to be the only one.

I think some of these photo's are trying to make fun of my looks. I think I am quite a nice looking fellow. My Aunt Angela always squeezes my cheeks when she sees me, and tells me I am the best Looking boy in the family.

monster
TAS, 495 posts
6 Apr 2008 11:37AM
Thumbs Up

remember one thing stewie dont get angry get even get photoshop

Stewie
VIC, 218 posts
6 Apr 2008 12:33PM
Thumbs Up

I dont mind, its all funny.

I've never used or had photoshop.

Maybe people should photoshop my face on every funny picture they can, and Laurie will give them a prize, or maybe even the winner gets to make their picture, the new homepage picture of Seabreeze.

Just please not any of me in Homsexual pictures, as I cant stick them in the back room of the shop, and I dont love men.

surfinchick
251 posts
7 Apr 2008 12:54AM
Thumbs Up

Stewie, you've progressed to writing in the first person! Surfinchick prefers that.

stribo
QLD, 1628 posts
7 Apr 2008 2:56PM
Thumbs Up

Stewie-ana Jones?

Spice Stewie?

Stewie
VIC, 218 posts
7 Apr 2008 3:05PM
Thumbs Up

The wall at the back room of the shop getting quite full with all these photo's of me. Uncle Frank is telling me I am getting very popular, he says my head is growing. Not at all, its just fun.

stribo
QLD, 1628 posts
7 Apr 2008 4:23PM
Thumbs Up

Dreadlock rasta???

stribo
QLD, 1628 posts
7 Apr 2008 4:58PM
Thumbs Up

An uuummmm?

MintoxGT
WA, 975 posts
7 Apr 2008 7:20PM
Thumbs Up

Ummmm, is he a Wookie?

paddymac
WA, 936 posts
8 Apr 2008 11:05PM
Thumbs Up

There is a high risk that by sharing this information with you I might "disappear" but the TRUTH must be told...

Who is Stewie?? For the first time ever, see the REAL pictures, learn the REAL truth.

I first came across Stewie in 1947 at a place called Roswell. I could never have imagined the repercussions. I don’t know exactly where Stewie came from but clearly it was not from my neighbourhood.

I didn’t see Stewie again until the early fifties. It slowly became apparent that he was covertly trying to alter the culture of our more advanced civilisations, trying to retard our advancement. His crazy hip shaking antics caught on quickly and degenerated youths before their parents very eyes.

Unfortunately Stewie was far too clever for me, it was impossible to get anyone to listen. But when he managed infiltrate the White House in 1961 I had to act. I knew the real reason behind SFK’s Apollo program.

He had to be stopped. It took a couple of years but eventually I found a Grassy Knoll that was just right.

Alas it would take more than that to stop Stewie. All I’d done is slow him down. He went deep, deep under cover. Before I knew it, it was too late. A lot of people say they remember exactly where they were on July 20, 1969. I sure as hell do. I don’t know what Stewie did up there but things haven’t been the same since.

Who knows what Stewie is planning now. But you know that diabetes is on the increase.

Stewie
VIC, 218 posts
9 Apr 2008 9:11AM
Thumbs Up

Richiefish
QLD, 5610 posts
9 Apr 2008 9:58AM
Thumbs Up

that all makes perfect sense... Elvis was Stewie !!!(this may be why Stewie often speaks in the third person??)

trebuchet
NSW, 32 posts
19 May 2008 5:13PM
Thumbs Up

Chip shop shooting!

Shots have been fired into a crowded fish and chip shop in Sydney's south-west, narrowly missing staff and customers during the lunchtime rush....

Has Stewie finally lost it?

sausage
QLD, 4873 posts
19 May 2008 7:11PM
Thumbs Up

Stewie said...

Maybe people should photoshop my face on every funny picture they can, ........

I thought everyone did that already.

I must qualify this by saying you're a very good sport Stewie (and not to mention feature in the funniest of threads)

Subscribe

Forums > General Discussion   Shooting the breeze...

"Who is Stewie?????" started by stribo