Forums > Surfing Longboarding

Pre Anzac day pics

Created by smh > 9 months ago, 25 Apr 2012
smh
NSW, 7269 posts
25 Apr 2012 9:51PM
Thumbs Up

Went out and snapped these and got a bit wet doing it but a few nice ones here.
This spot breaks over a pretty shallow reef. No longboards here apologies for the sponge rider shots but there seemed to be a few youngsters off school that day.

BulldogPup
6657 posts
25 Apr 2012 8:03PM
Thumbs Up

Nice shots SM - how good is that , looks like you get to go left and/or right.
-that looks like it could get hairy some days waiting to get back out.

Edit - clean too

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
25 Apr 2012 10:18PM
Thumbs Up

Glad you liked them pup. I'm waiting for a decent swell to hit to get some pics of the many other setups around here. I should be getting some pics of longboarders being a longboard forum. Working on it.

chrispychru
QLD, 7932 posts
25 Apr 2012 10:21PM
Thumbs Up

geez reminded me off cowries. great looking waves and nice pics,thanks for the effort of posting

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
25 Apr 2012 10:35PM
Thumbs Up

Cowries is a few minutes drive south. I'm waiting for a good day and I'll get a few shots there too. Should have that done in the next few days.
There should be a good south swell soon.

towball
4627 posts
26 Apr 2012 4:13AM
Thumbs Up

Great pics sm thaks for posting

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
26 Apr 2012 6:18AM
Thumbs Up

yes some great shots once more....thanks for sharing smh. So many options around your neck of the woods......so when are you back in the water then?

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
26 Apr 2012 10:04AM
Thumbs Up

Ted the Kiwi said...

yes some great shots once more....thanks for sharing smh. So many options around your neck of the woods......so when are you back in the water then?

I'm hoping to be back in the water in the next few months.

SP
10978 posts
26 Apr 2012 10:13AM
Thumbs Up

smh said...

Ted the Kiwi said...

I'm hoping to be back in the water in the next few months.

Great shots again and good luck with the recovery mate, did the swell hit down there this morning, came through overnight here, was supposedly ok at day break but the SSW kicked in early and blew everything out pretty quickly.

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
26 Apr 2012 1:15PM
Thumbs Up

There's a bit here but its out of the south now SP. Theres still a tiny bit of east in it because there were a few waves still coming through where I was fishing this morning.
I'm waiting for it to pick up and will get some pics from some different places.

Chris_M
2128 posts
26 Apr 2012 7:56PM
Thumbs Up

SICK!!!!!

PS Where is this?

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
26 Apr 2012 10:42PM
Thumbs Up

Chris_M said...

SICK!!!!!

PS Where is this?

I think I may be shot if I was to put that out on the net with all the secret spots not yet listed Its a little bit south of Sydney - not too far though. You need to go down the big hill and through the place where the boats come in and then you might be getting close

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
26 Apr 2012 11:07PM
Thumbs Up

Ted the Kiwi said...

Chris_M said...

SICK!!!!!

PS Where is this?

I think I may be shot if I was to put that out on the net with all the secret spots not yet listed Its a little bit south of Sydney - not too far though. You need to go down the big hill and through the place where the boats come in and then you might be getting close

That was pretty well explained Ted.

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"Pre Anzac day pics" started by smh