Forums > General Discussion   Shooting the breeze...

Pauline Hanson PM by 2024

Created by evlPanda > 9 months ago, 8 Nov 2018
evlPanda
NSW, 9202 posts
8 Nov 2018 3:55PM
Thumbs Up

It actually looks more and more likely every year. Where can I put some money on this? Dead serious.

(psst... Does not mean that I would vote for her, or anyone else. Right now I'd vote Flux.)

DARTH
WA, 3028 posts
8 Nov 2018 2:36PM
Thumbs Up

Straight to HW.......

TonyAbbott
872 posts
8 Nov 2018 2:49PM
Thumbs Up

She may, she will need to form a coalition with some of the other like-minded minor parties.

With labor pretty much the same as the greens and the lefties have infiltrated the liberal party, the major parties are on the nose.

Latham is quite popular and will be a massive boost for Pauline.

Latham is a good indicator for how extreme left labor has gone, it was not that long ago that he represented labor. He has remained consistent in his politics, labor has shifted so far to the left of Latham that it is impossible to even imagine he was labor leader only 12 years ago.

Carantoc
WA, 6366 posts
8 Nov 2018 4:15PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
TonyAbbott said..
...she will need to form a coalition with some of the other like-minded minor parties.....

First she will have to form a coalition with the other members of her own Party for more than about 2 weeks.

And after 20 odd years of trying she hasn't managed yet

Carantoc
WA, 6366 posts
8 Nov 2018 4:21PM
Thumbs Up

Mind you it is 7.20pm in NSW at the moment and judging by political events from recent years she could well be PM by 20:24.

There's more than an hour to go so who knows ?

southace
SA, 4760 posts
8 Nov 2018 8:36PM
Thumbs Up

Your vote doesn't count Australians!

musorianin
QLD, 574 posts
9 Nov 2018 12:31PM
Thumbs Up

Latham is a political whore who is about as popular as a piece of dog sh1t on a brand new pair of shoes. Sit back and watch it all fall apart... again

TonyAbbott
872 posts
10 Nov 2018 5:16PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
musorianin said..
Latham is a political whore who is about as popular as a piece of dog sh1t on a brand new pair of shoes. Sit back and watch it all fall apart... again

He is very popular.

Probably not with the gluten-free soy latte sipping inner city twats.

But he is not after their votes.

He is standing up for the aussie battlers being tossed aside by mainstream politics.

That is who will vote for him and get him elected, again.

Fly on da wall
SA, 725 posts
10 Nov 2018 8:22PM
Thumbs Up

You might want to do some research on her.. The person that craps on about the Australian people and families and values.
She has a granddaughter to her son and ex that she has never met and is 18 now.. Such a great role model and family role model. Go Pauline..

Pugwash
WA, 7671 posts
10 Nov 2018 8:48PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Fly on da wall said..
You might want to do some research on her.. The person that craps on about the Australian people and families and values.
She has a granddaughter to her son and ex that she has never met and is 18 now.. Such a great role model and family role model. Go Pauline..

Fair play... if Pauline was your grandmother, would you want to meet her??? No, no and no

Fly on da wall
SA, 725 posts
11 Nov 2018 6:55AM
Thumbs Up

True.. No need to explain!

evlPanda
NSW, 9202 posts
16 Nov 2018 2:27PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
TonyAbbott said..

musorianin said..

He is very popular.

He is standing up for the aussie battlers being tossed aside by mainstream politics.

How has mainstream politics cast aside Aussie battlers in favour of inner city, gluten free, latte sipping twats, exactly?

I think people just like to imagine they are being hard done by, persecuted. I've a dear friend who thinks transgenders are taking over, but is unable to give a single example, or recall the last time he even saw one.

shi thouse
WA, 1133 posts
16 Nov 2018 12:18PM
Thumbs Up

I wish Dick Smith would get into politics. About the only realistic and honest bloke I would trust to run the county. Love his views on business, immigration and the budget.

Marsbars
545 posts
16 Nov 2018 12:39PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
shi thouse said..
I wish Dick Smith would get into politics. About the only realistic and honest bloke I would trust to run the county. Love his views on business, immigration and the budget.

We Want Dick!

Rupert
TAS, 2967 posts
16 Nov 2018 6:26PM
Thumbs Up

kk
WA, 941 posts
16 Nov 2018 8:38PM
Thumbs Up

Or is only one of them actually telling the truth?

Everyone has their biases, without them we would not have survived as long as we have.

Little Jon
NSW, 2115 posts
17 Nov 2018 1:14AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
TonyAbbott said..
She may, she will need to form a coalition with some of the other like-minded minor parties.

With labor pretty much the same as the greens and the lefties have infiltrated the liberal party, the major parties are on the nose.

Latham is quite popular and will be a massive boost for Pauline.

Latham is a good indicator for how extreme left labor has gone, it was not that long ago that he represented labor. He has remained consistent in his politics, labor has shifted so far to the left of Latham that it is impossible to even imagine he was labor leader only 12 years ago.

Yes and labor has also been dominated by diversity, feminism and gender politics

Flouro1
WA, 991 posts
17 Nov 2018 2:25AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
evlPanda said..

TonyAbbott said..

musorianin said..

He is very popular.

How has mainstream politics cast aside Aussie battlers in favour of inner city, gluten free, latte sipping twats, exactly?

I think people just like to imagine they are being hard done by, persecuted. I've a dear friend who thinks transgenders are taking over, but is unable to give a single example, or recall the last time he even saw one.

Just watch a bit more ABC ! We're taking the child's birth gender off it's birth certificate then allowing them to decide at 11 years of age ,through surgery what sex they would like to be if any.

TonyAbbott
872 posts
17 Nov 2018 8:19PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
shi thouse said..

Dick is a big fan of One Nation

TonyAbbott
872 posts
17 Nov 2018 8:27PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
evlPanda said..

TonyAbbott said..

musorianin said..

He is very popular.

This is why One Nation will do well at the next election

While inner city, gluten free, soy latte sipping twats love talking about identity politics, the aussie battlers just want jobs, a home and to be able to pay the bills.

Orange Whip
QLD, 1043 posts
17 Nov 2018 10:31PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
TonyAbbott said..

shi thouse said..

Dick is a big fan of One Nation

Yeah but it's debatable whether Pauline could handle serious dick

Little Jon
NSW, 2115 posts
20 Nov 2018 8:12PM
Thumbs Up

Hillary Clinton centred her 2016 campaign around identity politics

Subscribe

Forums > General Discussion   Shooting the breeze...

"Pauline Hanson PM by 2024" started by evlPanda