Forums > Kitesurfing General

Gnaraloo Waveriding - Sept/Oct 2023

Created by Jugglr > 9 months ago, 13 Aug 2023
Jugglr
WA, 4 posts
13 Aug 2023 3:00PM
Thumbs Up

Hi Seabreezers,

I'm planning to do a kitesurfing trip to Gnaraloo in September/October 2023. I'll leave from Perth, with my Jeep and have space for 2 people in my car. I'm thinking to stay at the homestead to avoid taking a huge amount of camping gear (at least for this first time).
Alternatively, if you're into camping, I have 2 swags and some gear (no cooking, no shower gear though) and a trailer.

I have been in WA for over 10 years (and kited in many places across the world) and I think I'm ready for gnarly Gnaraloo.
I generally ride solo, have been riding for over 10yr and waveriding for over 5yr, ideally at least one person on this trip should be at a similar skill level, Gnaraloo is not for the faint-hearted.

Hit me up if you're interested.

Ciao. e

theDoctor
NSW, 5778 posts
20 Aug 2023 8:08PM
Thumbs Up

pretty sure gnaraloo is going to be closed this year during September and October

KPSS Used
NSW, 374 posts
Site Sponsor
21 Aug 2023 9:28AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
theDoctor said..

pretty sure gnaraloo is going to be closed this year during September and October

Is that because you are planning a trip?

jeff2
WA, 221 posts
23 Aug 2023 2:41PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
theDoctor said..

Closed unless you have aBooking at 3Mile Camp!

Jugglr
WA, 4 posts
24 Aug 2023 4:27PM
Thumbs Up

ok... let me double check... it may be fully booked but unlikely to be closed... it's peak kitesurfing season in Gnaraloo Sept/Oct.

Jugglr
WA, 4 posts
1 Sep 2023 6:24PM
Thumbs Up

Hey guys, just letting you know that the people who manage Gnaraloo accomodations let me know that there is plenty of space in Gnaraloo from second week of October. Happy kiting!

Jugglr
WA, 4 posts
1 Sep 2023 6:25PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
KPSS Used said..

theDoctor said..

Is that because you are planning a trip?

Maybe he rang the wrong number !

bolgo
WA, 881 posts
5 Sep 2023 7:47PM
Thumbs Up

he was taking the pi55

Waveswindy
NSW, 114 posts
7 Sep 2023 3:18PM
Thumbs Up

Gnarraloo sounds awesome

scotty100