Forums > Kitesurfing General

Kiteindo 2018 Part 2 "Dreaming Waves" ... by Leo

Created by RickE > 9 months ago, 29 Aug 2018
RickE
VIC, 11 posts
29 Aug 2018 6:09PM
Thumbs Up

.be

FYI..When I connected with Leo recently he asked if I would post this. Some good Kite Surf action...

Chris_M
2129 posts
29 Aug 2018 5:16PM
Thumbs Up

I liked it.

Could have a few more star wipes though

Jono77
WA, 348 posts
29 Aug 2018 6:25PM
Thumbs Up

Nice riding. I like the stalls for the barrel, really fighting the kite to slow down. Looks like he has it dialed.

gcdave
534 posts
29 Aug 2018 6:48PM
Thumbs Up

Prefer that edit then the last. Like the snaps. Less bull****,less talk n more wave vids thanks leo

kkiter
NSW, 452 posts
29 Aug 2018 11:09PM
Thumbs Up

Another alias??

pgc
VIC, 883 posts
30 Aug 2018 7:49AM
Thumbs Up

No rick e is Vice President of KA

eppo
WA, 9380 posts
30 Aug 2018 8:10AM
Thumbs Up

Nice barrel action. Whose looking after Colin ?

JBFletch
QLD, 1287 posts
30 Aug 2018 10:22AM
Thumbs Up

Well played Leo.Even Lawrie can't keep up with your chameleon like game.

Richoa
NSW, 478 posts
30 Aug 2018 12:12PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
JBFletch said..
Well played Leo.Even Lawrie can't keep up with your chameleon like game.

seems every post on the guy yr into him. So from where I sit its looking not so good for you and a few others. Granted there has been some tit for tat and obvious rift between you two!

Video and talk of guys riding pro to beginner would be more interesting banter from my point of view on this site, but a few want to shut it down all the time so much so people are not game to share some of their good times from fear of being flamed.. for reasons ranging from too good, too political, too cool, not good enough for the experts to enjoy.
Looks a good qlty video with some good riding and conditions.. What else is it you want to talk about in the kitesurfing section.

eppo
WA, 9380 posts
30 Aug 2018 10:52AM
Thumbs Up

Yeh true. Leo deserves our total admiration and respect. What were we thinking?

You are right it would be so much better if the likes of Leo posted their videos and comments. Characters like Leo would feel more comfortable saying what they feel if we would just concentrate on his riding.

We are truly missing out here.

RickE
VIC, 11 posts
30 Aug 2018 6:14PM
Thumbs Up

Hi Yes ...FYI..

RickE is myself Rick Elliott, Im Vice President Kiteboarding Australia

As mentioned ...I posted this upon request by Leo. This came about as I requested to connect with Leo. which I have done over the last couple of days, in relation to a number of posts Leo...aka Zebra / Colin made recently.
I shall have further conversation with Leo when he returns from Indo with the aim to have a positive outcome moving fwd...

Tah Rick

shi thouse
WA, 1133 posts
30 Aug 2018 4:43PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
RickE said..
Hi Yes ...FYI..

RickE is myself Rick Elliott, Im Vice President Kiteboarding Australia

As mentioned ...I posted this upon request by Leo. This came about as I requested to connect with Leo. which I have done over the last couple of days, in relation to a number of posts Leo...aka Zebra / Colin made recently.
I shall have further conversation with Leo when he returns from Indo with the aim to have a positive outcome moving fwd...

Tah Rick

So Leo is aka Colin...assuming this is the guy with MS. Hence given Leo is also Colin, then can only again assume for someone in a wheelchair he deserves even more credit for the way he is ripping it up in Indo.

Or is Colin a made up character?

Really confused.

lotofwind
NSW, 6451 posts
30 Aug 2018 8:10PM
Thumbs Up

Why is Leo soooooooo desperate to post on Seabreeze even after being banned ? Using false names and begging other to post on here for him?
Is he after a free Seabreeze t-shirt. lol, or if you have seabreeze cred do you get major sponsors

eppo
WA, 9380 posts
31 Aug 2018 7:12AM
Thumbs Up

Bring back waveslave I say!!

JOYRIDER
705 posts
31 Aug 2018 3:23PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
eppo said..
Bring back waveslave I say!!