Forums > Kitesurfing   South Australia

Shots....

Created by loverboy > 9 months ago, 2 May 2009
loverboy
WA, 614 posts
2 May 2009 1:48PM
Thumbs Up

For everyones safety all kiting social events from now on will feature a ban on the following ouchamaholic liquids purchased in shot form-

Cointreau, Absinthe, Bacardi 151 and Chartreuse.

Oh yeah and Lincoln Gibson- I think that what you did to everyone last night was bordering on criminal and most definitely sadistic !

kitecroc
SA, 513 posts
2 May 2009 6:49PM
Thumbs Up

loverboy said...

For everyones safety all kiting social events from now on will feature a ban on the following ouchamaholic liquids purchased in shot form-

Cointreau, Absinthe, Bacardi 151 and Chartreuse.

Oh yeah and Lincoln Gibson- I think that what you did to everyone last night was bordering on criminal and most definitely sadistic !

I second that!!!!!!!!

YorksBoy
SA, 215 posts
2 May 2009 8:56PM
Thumbs Up

Is gibo a resposible bar tender Or does he just gets his kicks on watching people hurl eg jordo Good job on filling the ramsy sink up

loverboy
WA, 614 posts
2 May 2009 10:31PM
Thumbs Up

Kitecroc has a very nice photo of the shots consequences that you talk of yorksboy- maybe he will share it with us ???????

gibo
QLD, 213 posts
4 May 2009 12:45AM
Thumbs Up

Firstly, it was Murphy who ordered, paid for, and dished out those shots, i simply provided some first class bartending service.
Secondly, i would have much rather been on the other side of the bar with all you blokes, nothing sadistic at all.
Thirdly, jordo the cleaners love you....

kitecroc
SA, 513 posts
4 May 2009 4:47PM
Thumbs Up

high as a kite said...

lhil

I second that!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry High as a kite that my grammer was not up to scratch, i didn't know that i was being graded. I was just thankful i could still type after that massive night, it's more than some people could do.

PS, Love ya work Gibo

action_ms69
SA, 242 posts
4 May 2009 8:00PM
Thumbs Up

I can not believe you guys are so soft. I know that i wasn't drinking on Friday night. But in the past parties I have shown, that you can get heaps loose and out of control and can get up the next day like nothing has happened. Boy you guys need some HTFU......[}:)][}:)]

My vote negative on the ban of shots at Kiting events..

Chap
SA, 164 posts
4 May 2009 9:11PM
Thumbs Up

I reckon "Heath" at the Robe Hotel might be keen to ban Stewie having shots at kiting events.

Kiters + Gargle Blasters = very loose behaviour...

loverboy
WA, 614 posts
29 May 2009 11:33PM
Thumbs Up

The result of Gibos bartending or Jordos pussy stomach- you decide !!!!

Kiteboarding SA
SA, 262 posts
30 May 2009 5:13PM
Thumbs Up

That's just so SICK lover boy

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing   South Australia

"Shots...." started by loverboy