
Live Weather |
||||
North Head, NSW |
8 kn W |
|||
Little Bay, NSW |
10 kn W |
|||
Cronulla, NSW |
18 kn W |
|||
Windiest in Australia: |
||||
Green Cape, NSW |
23 kn W |
16° | ||
Most Windless in Australia: |
||||
Bunbury (Coastal), WA |
Calm |
12° | ||
Most Rain in Australia: |
||||
Warburton, WA |
45.6 mm | |||
136 cm
Brand new Nobile Split Carbon. 136*41. I got it from KR thinking I was going to...
$750
8 metre
AUD $2,700 ONO. Available for local pickup (St Kilda, Melboure) or Australia...
$2,700
148 cm
2022 Cabrinha Specturm 148cm. Only used a few times in great condition. Great...
$550
134 cm
In excellent condition 2021 Reedin Super E V2 134x40 cm. Comes with Reedin...
$475
8 metre
Selling my trusted Switch kite, perfect for foiling or freeride, and it's in...
$500
8 metre
Enduro V1. 8m. I got it second hand to try loops on but didn't get out much...
$400
6 metre
UPDATE 2: All sold! UPDATE 1: 10m and 8m sold along with 1 bar. Only the 6m...
$775