
Live Weather |
||||
Friendly Beaches (Coastal), TAS |
10 kn SW |
12° | ||
Bicheno, TAS |
8 kn SE |
12° | ||
Windiest in Australia: |
||||
Cooma, NSW |
20 kn W |
12° | ||
Most Windless in Australia: |
||||
Albany Airport, WA |
Calm |
9° | ||
Most Rain in Australia: |
||||
Warburton, WA |
45.6 mm | |||
136 cm
Brand new Nobile Split Carbon. 136*41. I got it from KR thinking I was going to...
$750
7911 metre
HYDE JINX COMPLETE KITE QUIVER – 7m / 9m / 11m + BRAND NEW BAR Selling my...
$1,250
148 cm
2022 Cabrinha Specturm 148cm. Only used a few times in great condition. Great...
$550
23 metre
Bought with the intent of getting into racing but so far have only used it a...
$1,200
8 metre
Selling my trusted Switch kite, perfect for foiling or freeride, and it's in...
$500
8 metre
Enduro V1. 8m. I got it second hand to try loops on but didn't get out much...
$400
10 metre
Ozone Vortex v1 (Marine Blue) in excellent condition. Perfect kite to give you...
$1,800