Forums > Kitesurfing   Western Australia

Photographer Brighton Rd

Created by NthScb > 9 months ago, 10 Jan 2014
NthScb
WA, 73 posts
10 Jan 2014 1:23PM
Thumbs Up

Yesterday I saw a guy with a fancy looking camera taking photos of people kiteboarding at Brighton Rd. Does anyone know who he is or if the photos are on the Internet?

TrueSpirit
151 posts
10 Jan 2014 11:06PM
Thumbs Up

Hi NthScb

I was down there at about 5 -6pm yesterday at Brighton doing a few photos. I'm not sure I'm the same guy you saw. The photos I was taking will be edited as soon as I have done another shoot most likely this Sunday, so these pics will be on my site about Wednesday evening all going well. My website is www.truespiritphotos.com the latest gallery is under the Title "Watersports" & this years pictures are in the group Kitesurfing November 2013 to April 2014. There is about 400 pics to browse through. I normally update this gallery about once a week. Newest photos in the front. Cheers, Gordon. A photo from that shoot attached.

Underoath
QLD, 2429 posts
11 Jan 2014 1:11AM
Thumbs Up

You heading up to lanno tomorrow for the big event?

Btw, epic shot.

TrueSpirit
151 posts
10 Jan 2014 11:19PM
Thumbs Up

Hi Underoath. Thanks for that. I was heading up, but have decided to head South to support a memorial motocross ride for a young lad that passed away recently. I will definitely be planning on heading up there next year & hopefully do a full spread on the event.

NthScb
WA, 73 posts
11 Jan 2014 12:01AM
Thumbs Up

Nice one, I went through there about the same time. I'll check out your web site. I appreciate the time it takes to edit photos. I've put together a few videos and it take hours.

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing   Western Australia

"Photographer Brighton Rd" started by NthScb