Boring.

goggo
NSW, 355 posts
26 Feb 2019 8:18PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
GreenTea said..
Boring.

Getting a cover up / barrel at sunset is impressive on any craft. Hitting the lip there is likewise. Good footage, thanks Skee.

Pando71
NSW, 137 posts
27 Feb 2019 10:10AM
Thumbs Up

ripping it up!! love it!!

blueplanetsurf
311 posts
1 Mar 2019 5:57AM
Thumbs Up

I had the chance to interview Tristan Boxford, the head of the APP World Tour a couple of days after the Sunset Beach Event.
The highlights from the three days of competition are playing in the background:

JESUSGUS
WA, 169 posts
1 Mar 2019 7:05AM
Thumbs Up

Nice sunset. Super clean

GreenTea
69 posts
1 Mar 2019 7:34PM
Thumbs Up

Sorry guys I've just watched again.

It's the over dramatic music the endless boring cutbacks the flashes of overwhelmed anxious girls on the beach all hyping up to ..... nothing.

Still boring.

JEG
VIC, 1469 posts
2 Mar 2019 8:42AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
GreenTea said..

It's the over dramatic music the endless boring cutbacks the flashes of overwhelmed anxious girls on the beach all hyping up to ..... nothing.

Still boring.

Are you going out for a paddle this weekend GreenTea?

colas
4992 posts
2 Mar 2019 3:13PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
GreenTea said..

As as said elsewhere, these over-edited "highlights" are worthless. On the opposite, the full records of the live broadcasts are very interesting, especially at challenging venues like Sunset, where the ride itself is only a tiny bit of the whole challenge...

supthecreek
2585 posts
2 Mar 2019 6:15PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
blueplanetsurf said..
I had the chance to interview Tristan Boxford, the head of the APP World Tour a couple of days after the Sunset Beach Event.
The highlights from the three days of competition are playing in the background:

Nicely done Robert... as always.
I appreciate that you make the effort to connect the dots in our sport.

bobajob
QLD, 1534 posts
3 Mar 2019 7:19AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
GreenTea said..

Still boring.

LOL another Tea board warrior.

blueplanetsurf
311 posts
5 Mar 2019 9:18AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
supthecreek said..

blueplanetsurf said..

Nicely done Robert... as always.
I appreciate that you make the effort to connect the dots in our sport.

Thank you Creek, good to hear you enjoyed it!

Tang
VIC, 580 posts
13 Mar 2019 7:00PM
Thumbs Up

It's a shame that three minutes of top level SUP surfing in good waves was reduced to this hotch-potch of turns, tourists, chickens (you must be joking) and various other rot. If it was three minutes of full rides with takeoffs or at least linked turns, then we'd be talking. Good work posting it, but Local Motion need a rethink about promoting SUP like that - it's as though the surfing wasn't good enough to warrant showing much of it.

Subscribe

Forums > Stand Up Paddle General

"Sunset Beach Pro 2019 - Final Day Highlights" started by Skeeee