PPC Foiling — Anyone ridden their boards?

3 months ago
Reply
Register to post, see what you've read, and subscribe to topics.
Digigrowth
Digigrowth
WA
1 posts
WA, 1 posts
19 Jun 2026 5:33pm
Been researching wing foil boards seriously for a while now and keep coming back to PPC Foiling. NZ built, strong construction, and their range seems to cover freeride through to performance setups really well.


Genuinely curious has anyone here ridden one? How do they hold up in choppy conditions compared to the bigger names?
Mark _australia
Mark _australia
WA
23805 posts
WA, 23805 posts
20 Jun 2026 6:45pm
I have thoughts. But one post and user name digi growth.
I’d wanna be assured of your non marketing related (bs?) intentions in asking this

drop into MOzCustoms and chat about which boards are good cos I see inside all of them.
Please Register, or first...
Topics Subscribe Reply