Forums > Windsurfing Gear Reviews

JP - Oz 2020 release

Created by Nerdburger A week ago, 5 Aug 2019
Nerdburger
NSW, 155 posts
6 Aug 2019 12:05AM
Thumbs Up

Anyone know when JP release info and updates web site for 2020 kit ? I know there taking orders atm, but keen to check out possible new toys both sup and wave boards ?

Al1
20 posts
7 Aug 2019 6:19AM
Thumbs Up

I only know the Freestyle Wave remains unchanged for its 3rd season, these shapes have been successful and won many magazine tests so no reason to change them. I can understand that, I have the 94 and it's one of my favourite toy.

Maybe the Ultimate Wave is unchanged as well but not sure.
Maybe the Slate will get a revamp since the previous shape is 2 seasons old..., but really not sure as well, just personal speculation. It may just as well remain unchanged, or even disappear from the catalog just like the Quatro Supermini.

What I know is apparently all tuttle box and Power box boards will be Foil compatible in 2020.
Including the Freestyle Wave and Freestyle Pro.
New graphics are pretty cool imo.

Nerdburger
NSW, 155 posts
7 Aug 2019 10:19AM
Thumbs Up

Yeah I've ordered 2020 JP 94 ultimate to go with my 102, same shape I believe, new graffix's, double screws for all foot straps which is solid addition.
Wave slate the same, new graffix's, un aware of the rest of the range. Surprising that so many other brands, starboard, fanatic, Goya/Quatro have all released and JP still to go, anyone know when ?

BSN101
WA, 1660 posts
7 Aug 2019 10:43AM
Thumbs Up

Surfkeppler.de has some 2020 gear listed. No NP & JP. They seem to get the new kit online quite fast. Just not yet.

Subscribe

Forums > Windsurfing Gear Reviews

"JP - Oz 2020 release" started by Nerdburger