anyone keen for some Easterly action at Bellbuoy or East Friday?
Sorry - work day today.
Fingers crossed for something tomorrow...
I sailed Bellbuoy last year in an easterly, with some reasonable swell, and it was the best I have ever seen Bellbuoy.
If the wind is in - I am going tomorrow.
Is tomorrow's forecast a possibility any of you easterly gurus?
It looks like it is ramping up after lunch time according to MSW, and due east instead os ESE.
I went down, it was calm. Still same this morning and raining hard so we left.