Northern Learn to Windsurf next weekend 16 OR 17th November
I have posted on facebook as well to spread the word.
If anyone wants to help out on the day, that would be great - even if for just a few hours.
Last time when it was 20 knots at Lagoon Bay we ran it at Stonequarry Bay in Georgetown. It is an excellent venue if the wind is strong.
Shallow sandy bottom, surprisingly steady wind and enclosed on 3 sides.
High tide is 4pm approx, so we won't be getting on the water before about 12:30.
Here are some photos of last year.
Weather is looking far from ideal this weekend.
I will post updates tomorrow.
Tomorrow is out of the question for learning around Low Head. Sunday is an option. Winds okay, but not especially summer weather.
I will see what response is and make a decision about Sunday.
Given wind, temperature and tides, I'm thinking we run it at Trevallyn Dam on Sunday afternoon.
Will confirm this evening.