Due to forecasted wind conditions, weather and tide, committee is putting an amber light on this event. Final call will be made Friday
Three differing forecast models present three different scenarios therefore second amber light.
Final Call tomorrow afternoon around 4 pm
Righto all we're going to give it a crack.
Forecast is for rain- but we'll get wet anyway. 20-25NW shifting to SW in the arvo.
So... let's try with the following as (in standard IWC organised fashion ?? ??)
11:15-12:00 beach session with gybing, tacking and depending on wind harness practice
After lunch hopefully it's swung and we can practice on water.
People are free to just sail and cruise around themselves too.
There'll be a few coaches around for beginners to get on the water coaching too.