Race day No.3 will be held at Inverloch on either Saturday 21st or Sunday 22nd January wind dependant
Meeting 10am at the Angling Club Car Park to determine best launching location
Please check out the website for further details
Entry Fee $10 Club members, $20 others
Approved GPS Devices per GPS Team Challenge. Other devices will be entered as unofficial
This event will run on a Red Light Green Light system and details will be posted here as well as the Club fb page
Hi All,With the current forecast of light winds for Saturday & Sunday we're giving an Orange Light to our scheduled race day for this weekend.We'll update again later this week as the forecast's firm up.
OK, so the forecast has been updated. Its looking like 15kts SW pretty much all day!!So we have a provisional green light for Saturday at Inverloch!!!Please jump on the club facebook page and go to the event. Please advise whether you're coming and/or interested so we can start to plan accordingly.
Will provide further updates as the forecast firms up later this week.
Got my big sail ready. When and where?