Forums > Windsurfing   Western Australia

Simmer Style WA Slalom round 4

Reply
Created by Stuthepirate 1 month ago, 14 Jan 2019
Stuthepirate
WA, 3395 posts
14 Jan 2019 9:18PM
Thumbs Up


With forecasts looking like a scorching weekend the possiblity of a decent seabreeze is evaporating.
Will monitor closely over the next few days and make the final call by Thursday PM.

Subsonic
WA, 1482 posts
14 Jan 2019 9:28PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Stuthepirate said..

With forecasts looking like a scorching weekend the possiblity of a decent seabreeze is evaporating.
Will monitor closely over the next few days and make the final call by Thursday PM.




Thanks Stu, here's hoping it changes for the better.

Stuthepirate
WA, 3395 posts
17 Jan 2019 5:31PM
Thumbs Up

Due to an unfavorable and hot forecast we will be canceling this weekend sailing.
All efforts will be made to reschedule this round

Loop800
WA, 1 posts
20 Jan 2019 9:42PM
Thumbs Up

What about saturday 26th of January? Can we expect this event to be rescheduled to this date?

Stuthepirate
WA, 3395 posts
21 Jan 2019 8:31AM
Thumbs Up

I myself wont be available to attend.
I've put a question forward to the Committee to see if this can be done.
Would really help if we had volunteers on the beach for finishing/set up/pack up etc...
Forecast is looking superb so if we can get beach crew from friends and family we could make it happen.

Stuthepirate
WA, 3395 posts
21 Jan 2019 8:40AM
Thumbs Up

Racing of Round 4 will be on this Saturday



Subscribe
Reply

Forums > Windsurfing   Western Australia


"Simmer Style WA Slalom round 4" started by Stuthepirate