Select to expand quote
kernal said..

Plummet said..

Surfer62 said..
I like kittens

Saut?ed? Deep fried? Curried? BBQ'?

caught in a fence ?

you filthy sheep lover

twinnies in the waves are for old kooks who cant go strapless on a surfboard. the best of these horrible boards is the tronic.

I disagree! TT's are ****house in the surf. Cant get your back foot close enough to the rear fins to get a decent carve on a big face. You have constantly stomp the back foot so you don't nose dive on a steep faces. I say stuff the tronic and its crappy limited wave performance!... On the other hand a strapless SB is also ****house. Cant ride the shallows, snapping fins off when ever you get to close to rocks, is ****ty through the chop and you miss out on 50% of the fun in the waves... That is boosting so high you can scratch gods eyes out off those sweet ramps on the way back out.

What every man needs is a mutant! now that's the best of both worlds. Rides waves like a legend, hammers the shallows, boosts like king of the air.... To be fair its probably a bit much fun for burnt out strapless hacks like yourself kernal.

nowindtoday
78 posts
8 Mar 2017 4:28PM
Thumbs Up

Have to agree with our well rounded team rider the one and only SIR PLUMMET in saying strapless surfboards are not only **** they are totally **** as one can't ride the shallows on a surfboard without the real chance of busting out one of them expensive $2 kmart fins along with not to say how much damage will be done to that highly expensive kmart foamy surfboard you ride that actually belongs to your retarted step child plus not to mention board off unhooked railies also blind judges and all the other key essential twinny tricks whilst landing all these twinny tricks to blind with a kiteloop or two added in for good measure needless to say how totally kool the smoken hot topless chicks who daily sun their titties at gero or margaret's on a regular daily basis especially when the local shredders on those 2017 Tronic twintips from Cabrinha are out
so there it is ladies and (well id like to say gentlemen) but with the abusive responsive replies to the reviews of the 2017 Tronic twintip from Cabrinha I'll be perfectly liberally politically correct in saying the correct opinion from some well highly educated twintip riders that once again the 2017 Tronic from Cabrinha DOES IT ALL-!!!-!!!!!
#_TWINTIPPERSUNITED

straddiepaul
QLD, 160 posts
8 Mar 2017 7:55PM
Thumbs Up

yet another lofty?

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing Gear Reviews

"2017 tronic" started by nowindtoday