Created by Macaha > 9 months ago, 3 Jan 2019
Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
25 Jan 2019 3:37PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

thePup said..
I cast my vote for the Longroom "Dick Emery - man of many faces Trophy" ,,,, congratulations go to Makaha , 62mac , macaha & oldmal

Pup that is of no use to me,I've been reading self help books in a quest to find myself i'l lost got no idea who I am All I know we as me are in intense training to blow you and oldmal out of the water next we meet.

Dont try and find yourself,you're Mac and thats that and we wouldnt have it any other way

Macaha
QLD, 21869 posts
25 Jan 2019 2:49PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Al G said..

Macaha said..

thePup said..
I cast my vote for the Longroom "Dick Emery - man of many faces Trophy" ,,,, congratulations go to Makaha , 62mac , macaha & oldmal

Pup that is of no use to me,I've been reading self help books in a quest to find myself i'l lost got no idea who I am All I know we as me are in intense training to blow you and oldmal out of the water next we meet.

Dont try and find yourself,you're Mac and thats that and we wouldnt have it any other way

So you like a good train wreak

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
25 Jan 2019 4:35PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

Al G said..

Macaha said..

thePup said..

Yep

Macaha
QLD, 21869 posts
25 Jan 2019 5:25PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Al G said..

Macaha said..

Al G said..

Macaha said..

thePup said..

Yep

Heading to my favourite tonight train wreak coming in hot.

thePup
13831 posts
25 Jan 2019 3:43PM
Thumbs Up

where ya charting course for Makaoldmalaha

Macaha
QLD, 21869 posts
25 Jan 2019 5:47PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
where ya charting course for Makaoldmalaha