Greenroom Surf Trip....Fark Yeah - 2017 Calendar

Created by thePup 5 months ago, 27 Dec 2016
thePup
QLD, 10998 posts
21 Apr 2017 6:19PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
obct said..
Al, non school holidays time so if you're camping, there'll be plenty of spaces, even if you have to go down towards the back.

But if you want a cabin on the beach, get in early and pick the one you like best

I Can't seem to copy and paste the map. Just Google woolgoolga beach holiday park map

Pup stayed in cabin 2 last time, 11 12 & 13 are also nice.

I will try to be there to make up for the last disastrous trip in that bad rain, but I always camp, so don't worry about anything for me.

mmmmmm Macaha will get given Cabin 1 ..... they'll get one big sloppy eyeful of spunk ..... and say Queenslander - give him the vibrating coin slot bed

Al G
NSW, 3319 posts
21 Apr 2017 6:20PM
Thumbs Up

Cool,V

Wanted to ride the 10 footer this weekend but sprained the farken ankle today at work

Al G
NSW, 3319 posts
21 Apr 2017 6:22PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

obct said..
Al, non school holidays time so if you're camping, there'll be plenty of spaces, even if you have to go down towards the back.

But if you want a cabin on the beach, get in early and pick the one you like best

I Can't seem to copy and paste the map. Just Google woolgoolga beach holiday park map

I will try to be there to make up for the last disastrous trip in that bad rain, but I always camp, so don't worry about anything for me.

mmmmmm Macaha will get given Cabin 1 ..... they'll get one big sloppy eyeful of spunk ..... and say Queenslander - give him the vibrating coin slot bed

hahaha!

thePup
QLD, 10998 posts
21 Apr 2017 6:39PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Al G said..

thePup said..

obct said..

hahaha!

Alllllbury son ..... the locals will cop a seed full of the Audimobile ..... pimped up Euro alloys ..... mct everything on the racks ..... and all we'll hear is ooooooooooh aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh Maaaaaaaaaacahaaaaaaaaaaaaa ..... echoing around town

Al G
NSW, 3319 posts
21 Apr 2017 6:48PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

Al G said..

thePup said..

obct said..

hahaha!

Alllllbury son ..... the locals will cop a seed full of the Audimobile ..... pimped up Euro alloys ..... mct everything on the racks ..... and all we'll hear is ooooooooooh aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh Maaaaaaaaaacahaaaaaaaaaaaaa ..... echoing around town

hahaha,Don't worry about those bloody euro pimpmobiles mate,I'll get the Aussieee HK Holden up there mate,they'll love it!

thePup
QLD, 10998 posts
21 Apr 2017 6:56PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Al G said..

thePup said..

Al G said..

thePup said..

obct said..

hahaha!

hahaha,Don't worry about those bloody euro pimpmobiles mate,I'll get the Aussieee HK Holden up there mate,they'll love it!

Geez mate don't fark with the Macaha ..... he might wear the Von Ripper sunnies & smash us all

Macaha
QLD, 13381 posts
21 Apr 2017 6:56PM
Thumbs Up

Pup your driving hahaha and good you pay attention

thePup
QLD, 10998 posts
21 Apr 2017 7:07PM
Thumbs Up

oooooooooooooooohhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh it's time to cop some Macahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Macaha
QLD, 13381 posts
21 Apr 2017 7:10PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
oooooooooooooooohhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh it's time to cop some Macahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I need to escape The Prez and Ex member those two have more yes more boards being mowed thick and fast.

thePup
QLD, 10998 posts
21 Apr 2017 7:23PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

thePup said..

I need to escape The Prez and Ex member those two have more yes more boards being mowed thick and fast.

He's a magnificent thing that Asea ..... the Dropknee Maharajah of Kirra had these two chicks giggling like schoolgirls caught with a nudie pic of Justin Bieber the other morning champion ..... shines like a polished bastard

Macaha
QLD, 13381 posts
21 Apr 2017 7:29PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

Macaha said..

thePup said..

He's a magnificent thing that Asea ..... the Dropknee Maharajah of Kirra had these two chicks giggling like schoolgirls caught with a nudie pic of Justin Bieber the other morning champion ..... shines like a polished bastard

OK OK so what about that ex member chap

Al G
NSW, 3319 posts
21 Apr 2017 7:32PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

Al G said..

thePup said..

Al G said..

thePup said..

obct said..

hahaha!

Geez mate don't fark with the Macaha ..... he might wear the Von Ripper sunnies & smash us all

hahaha!That's ok Pup,I'll wear my Von Zipper T shirt with the HQ wagon on it,me and Mac cruising Woopi

vanders1
QLD, 3039 posts
21 Apr 2017 8:00PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Al G said..

thePup said..

Al G said..

thePup said..

Al G said..

thePup said..

obct said..

hahaha!

hahaha!That's ok Pup,I'll wear my Von Zipper T shirt with the HQ wagon on it,me and Mac cruising Woopi

That's if we can actually get him there.................

Al G
NSW, 3319 posts
21 Apr 2017 8:02PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
vanders1 said..

Al G said..

thePup said..

Al G said..

thePup said..

Al G said..

thePup said..

obct said..

hahaha!

Yep,you are right V

Macaha
QLD, 13381 posts
21 Apr 2017 8:02PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
vanders1 said..

Al G said..

thePup said..

Al G said..

thePup said..

Al G said..

thePup said..

obct said..

hahaha!

When are you picking me up

thePup
QLD, 10998 posts
21 Apr 2017 8:04PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
vanders1 said..

Al G said..

thePup said..

Al G said..

thePup said..

Al G said..

thePup said..

obct said..

hahaha!

Yeah the dreaded 30 day notice soft , flaccid , lifeless cock may strike at little notice

vanders1
QLD, 3039 posts
21 Apr 2017 8:07PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

vanders1 said..

Al G said..

thePup said..

Al G said..

thePup said..

Al G said..

thePup said..

obct said..

hahaha!

When are you picking me up

On the way past around 4am on the Friday morning ;)

Macaha
QLD, 13381 posts
21 Apr 2017 8:18PM
Thumbs Up

Ok lads I'm in 100% dedicated

Al G
NSW, 3319 posts
21 Apr 2017 8:45PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..
Ok lads I'm in 100% dedicated

Cool Mac,I'll book it tomorrow!....

Nozza
VIC, 1011 posts
21 Apr 2017 9:34PM
Thumbs Up

I'll tentatively say a definite maybe.
Will call it closer to the date.
If you can put up with two kooks on sups with a BBQ

Al G
NSW, 3319 posts
21 Apr 2017 9:50PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Nozza said..

No worries Nozza,as long as you can put up with 1 kook on a 10 footer

Nozza
VIC, 1011 posts
21 Apr 2017 10:06PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Al G said..

Nozza said..

Current quiver is 11', 11'6', and 12'
Oops forgot the 12'6"
12' is a PSH gun you blokes might actually approve of.

Al G
NSW, 3319 posts
21 Apr 2017 10:10PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Nozza said..

Al G said..

Nozza said..

Oops forgot the 12'6"

Cool mate,sounds good.I'll take the 10'2' and 9'3' paddock basher
long trip for you mate!....

Nozza
VIC, 1011 posts
21 Apr 2017 10:37PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Al G said..

Nozza said..

Al G said..

Nozza said..

Oops forgot the 12'6"

Ahh, this just crashed.
12' PSH Gun. Wish I was good enough to ride it.

I have also developed an addiction to buying longboard fins.
More on this later, but that FCS 10" I love

Nozza
VIC, 1011 posts
21 Apr 2017 10:50PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Al G said..

Nozza said..

Al G said..

Nozza said..

Oops forgot the 12'6"

Trying to muster numbers for 4 or 5 of us.
Cold here in May

Al G
NSW, 3319 posts
22 Apr 2017 9:15AM
Thumbs Up

Cool looking set up there Nozza,boards look great mate.Yeah the more the merrier!....

Al G
NSW, 3319 posts
22 Apr 2017 10:05AM
Thumbs Up

ok it's booked,couldn't get cabin no 11,12,13 as Ob suggested, got 14!....

It works out to $79 each for 2 nights!....

Macaha
QLD, 13381 posts
22 Apr 2017 10:12AM
Thumbs Up

Good work AI road trips

Al G
NSW, 3319 posts
22 Apr 2017 11:32AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..
Good work AI road trips

No worries Mac,I hope she's hitchin on the road up there,I'll pick er up in the HK

surfbroker
NSW, 1023 posts
22 Apr 2017 1:27PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Al G said..

Macaha said..
Good work AI road trips

No worries Mac,I hope she's hitchin on the road up there,I'll pick er up in the HK

Hope you've got air con Al...it might get a little warm with her in the wagon

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"Greenroom Surf Trip....Fark Yeah - 2017 Calendar" started by thePup