Forums > Surfing Longboarding

NRL 2016

Created by chrispy > 9 months ago, 19 Oct 2015
thePup
13831 posts
14 Mar 2016 6:17PM
Thumbs Up

Balmain Maggies did the job - the young guys turned it on , that Brooks gem must get the Origin gig now surely Moses and tedesco welllllll

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
14 Mar 2016 8:47PM
Thumbs Up

the tigers........

thePup
13831 posts
14 Mar 2016 8:52PM
Thumbs Up

Yeah I know champion I was paying homage to the great Tommy Raudonikis

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
14 Mar 2016 9:11PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
Yeah I know champion I was paying homage to the great Tommy Raudonikis

nah mate, that was for SP...whenever i talk about them i always refer to them as the maggies

SP and the others would be rattled ATM....they need them to start losing again. The world will then go back to normal

NewScotty
2350 posts
17 Mar 2016 5:08PM
Thumbs Up

Looking at Roosters going zero & 3 tonight

thePup
13831 posts
17 Mar 2016 5:11PM
Thumbs Up

Geez quick hands by Thurston - try on the board already ohhhhh and what a good kick too

thePup
13831 posts
17 Mar 2016 5:15PM
Thumbs Up

and a carbon copy for number 2 .... fark this could get very fugly for the egglayers

NewScotty
2350 posts
17 Mar 2016 5:25PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said...
and a carbon copy for number 2 .... fark this could get very fugly for the egglayers

No mercy Pup.
Fark em

thePup
13831 posts
17 Mar 2016 5:33PM
Thumbs Up

where's my mate Snakeboy

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
17 Mar 2016 5:35PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
NewScotty said..

thePup said...

No mercy Pup.
Fark em

without lube

thePup
13831 posts
17 Mar 2016 5:51PM
Thumbs Up

..... here Cowdys' .... have a free try geez fark sakes

NewScotty
2350 posts
17 Mar 2016 5:53PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said...
NewScotty said..

thePup said...

No mercy Pup.
Fark em

without lube

Yes ungreased

thePup
13831 posts
17 Mar 2016 6:36PM
Thumbs Up

Well it's going to be a long hard canker riddled polyp laden painful road for the chooks this year

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
17 Mar 2016 6:37PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
Well it's going to be a long hard canker riddled polyp laden painful road for the chooks this year

send em some mangoes..

thePup
13831 posts
17 Mar 2016 6:51PM
Thumbs Up

Manly v Easts next week geez should be a cracker

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
17 Mar 2016 7:40PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..

what about now surfbroker

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
18 Mar 2016 8:32AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..

chrispy said..

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
18 Mar 2016 8:35AM
Thumbs Up

Doggies and Eels tonight hard one to pick "should" be a good one,hope the Eels get it

wavemaniac
465 posts
18 Mar 2016 6:57AM
Thumbs Up

SB, you the same place as yr teams defence? MISSING!

Those Roosters cracked like the eggs they are, AND, as any good hen will tell you,it takes more than a week for a Rooster to harden up after the Gay Mardi Gra!

surfbroker
NSW, 1488 posts
19 Mar 2016 7:57AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
wavemaniac said..

Those Roosters cracked like the eggs they are, AND, as any good hen will tell you,it takes more than a week for a Rooster to harden up after the Gay Mardi Gra!

Yawnnnn...It's early days still you bunch of naysayers..Dictionary might be needed for the uneducated redvee supporter.

Agreed Rooters are looking that way but with a young inexperienced team that lost quality players in the off season and lacking their Captain, the mighty doggie dater...We expect some teething troubles..

Mark my words..Chooks will fire..exactly when I cannot say

wavemaniac
465 posts
19 Mar 2016 6:50AM
Thumbs Up

Roosters could always call up all those great players they develop in their junior league !

wavemaniac
465 posts
19 Mar 2016 6:55AM
Thumbs Up

Look on the bright side SB, Roosters still hold that 1966 record and are on track to equal it.But that was set in the NSWRL, so I suppose there can also be aspirations to be the first to do it in the NRL.

by the way, RED VEE still seem to hold one of their records....something to do with ELEVEN....never before,never again!

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
19 Mar 2016 8:35AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
surfbroker said..

wavemaniac said..

Yawnnnn...It's early days still you bunch of naysayers..Dictionary might be needed for the uneducated redvee supporter.

Agreed Rooters are looking that way but with a young inexperienced team that lost quality players in the off season and lacking their Captain, the mighty doggie dater...We expect some teething troubles..

Mark my words..Chooks will fire..exactly when I cannot say

uneducated....OUCH

All will be good when Pearce comes back. Minor Premiers too be sure

thePup
13831 posts
19 Mar 2016 10:00AM
Thumbs Up

Might be only round 3 .... but I am calling the Eels the real deal after thumping a very good Bulldogs outfit top 6 for sure

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
19 Mar 2016 2:00PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
Might be only round 3 .... but I am calling the Eels the real deal after thumping a very good Bulldogs outfit top 6 for sure

On ya Pup,I know ya love ya Bears mate but we welcome you to the Blue & Gold Army anytime mate,haha.
Good hard game hey,Raaarddrraaardddrrraaa

surfbroker
NSW, 1488 posts
19 Mar 2016 4:21PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Al G said..

chrispy said..

chrispy said..

A few wins isn't a season...BTW where did the Eels finish 2015

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
19 Mar 2016 4:50PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
surfbroker said..

Al G said..

chrispy said..

chrispy said..

A few wins isn't a season...BTW where did the Eels finish 2015

It's 2016 now At the end of the year only one team wins so if you come second to last,"no one cares or remembers"
Don't worry i'll put a if the Eels get belted like that,I know what it's like,been there done that

I was just having a laugh at Chrispy's pic.If you are that worried about it,why didn't you say anything to the person who posted the pic

thePup
13831 posts
19 Mar 2016 3:43PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Al G said..

thePup said..

On ya Pup,I know ya love ya Bears mate but we welcome you to the Blue & Gold Army anytime mate,haha.

Brother I saw the tail end of "that" era of Cronin , Price , Grothe , Sterling , Kenny etc ..... hey do ya remember the old Hardie's sponsors on the front ?

Bit hard for Easts to compete at what they used to - losing so many experienced guys farks the whole chemistry up , takes years to re-invent it , they'll have to rip out the cheque book for next year I reckon

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
19 Mar 2016 4:25PM
Thumbs Up

The knights with a hard fought golden point draw. Once again anything can,and will happen this year.

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
19 Mar 2016 10:32PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

Al G said..

thePup said..

Brother I saw the tail end of "that" era of Cronin , Price , Grothe , Sterling , Kenny etc ..... hey do ya remember the old Hardie's sponsors on the front ?

Bit hard for Easts to compete at what they used to - losing so many experienced guys farks the whole chemistry up , takes years to re-invent it , they'll have to rip out the cheque book for next year I reckon

Hey Pup,oh do I what remember those days,I've still got the tapes/DVDs of all the grand finals and the newspapers from back then,those where the days
Yep I understand what some of the teams go through to rebuild,takes years to gel,Just because some of them spend the cash to buy great players means nothing. They
say you cant buy a premiership

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"NRL 2016" started by chrispy