Forums > Windsurfing General

Videographer/Cameraman Online Service

Created by EllieBarker > 9 months ago, 24 Aug 2016
EllieBarker
2 posts
24 Aug 2016 1:26AM
Thumbs Up

I started my own YouTube video yesterday in an effort to start making my own instructional, informative, and entertaining paipo boarding videos for the web. I have a few video ideas, but I have no clue where to start because I don’t even have a high-quality camera for filming the paipo boarders at my beach. Is there some sort of website where I can hire someone with a camera to film a specific scene? All I need is a videographer; I can edit the video myself. Thanks in advance!

JosephRay
4 posts
24 Aug 2016 1:29AM
Thumbs Up

Hi Ellie,

Check out Valoso (www.valoso.com) to find freelance videographers in your area. Of course, if you are in a more popular city or area, you will have more options when choosing a cameraman. Valoso also offers video editing services if you ever want to hire out that work, too.

Good luck with your channel!

Mastbender
1972 posts
24 Aug 2016 4:30AM
Thumbs Up

You could always get one of these, assuming they are available where you're at.
soloshot.com/

Sin
WA, 170 posts
24 Aug 2016 6:50AM
Thumbs Up

Mastbender said..
You could always get one of these, assuming they are available where you're at.
soloshot.com/

That is a cool concept, I didn't know it existed.... probably not for the 30-40 knot cold-front sessions though!

...and I wonder how long would this camera last sitting on the beach, on its own.

But nice!

stehsegler
WA, 3451 posts
25 Aug 2016 5:13PM
Thumbs Up

Any chance EllieBarker and JosephRay are the same person? This smells a lot like an attempt to advertise the service listed in the second post.

R1DER
WA, 1455 posts
25 Aug 2016 8:49PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
stehsegler said...
Any chance EllieBarker and JosephRay are the same person? This smells a lot like an attempt to advertise the service listed in the second post.

Hmm a speedy reply posted 3 minutes apart in the early hours of the morning at a time of the year when sea breeze forums go a bit slower. Maybe.

Subscribe

Forums > Windsurfing General

"Videographer/Cameraman Online Service" started by EllieBarker