jimmy111 forum posts in last 60 days

jimmy111
jimmy111
WA
10 posts
WA, 10 posts
30 Sep 2026 8:58am
Thanks mate, I tried to find a sunova board but couldnt find one.
I'm going to give this a crack - Unifiber Boardbag Pro Luxury - 240x60cm which on their board bag calculator says is the ideal size for my 7'6x27". I hope it works out i've ordered it and will just have to see how things go
jimmy111
jimmy111
WA
10 posts
WA, 10 posts
29 Sep 2026 7:23am
Hey crew

Anyone got any recommendations for a travel bag for my JP pro 7'6 x 27? There isnt much local options in the surf shops and i want to travel over east and maybe OS for supping.

I was looking at 'fun board' bags, or fish bags, but all tend to max out at 23 or 25 inches wide.

What do people do with their paddle when travelling? I have a blade cover, but wondering do you put it in the bag with the board or separate?

I've never travelled with a board before and don't want to stuff it up, thanks