
Live Weather |
||||
North Head, NSW |
7 kn N |
|||
Little Bay, NSW |
4 kn N |
|||
Cronulla, NSW |
6 kn NNE |
|||
Windiest in Australia: |
||||
Mount Wellington, TAS |
36 kn NW |
7° | ||
Most Windless in Australia: |
||||
Eucla, WA |
Calm |
17° | ||
Most Rain in Australia: |
||||
Port Keats Airport, NT |
19.4 mm | |||
| Gear Reviews | |
|
Shark Deterrent - please support |
|
Ozone Reflex vs Enduro V5 - anyone ridden both? |
| Foiling | |
|
M8 Slider nuts for Shinn Jackson board |
15 metre
15M Aluula Juice excellent Condition, no leak , precessional repair near the...
$1,900
8 metre
Duotone Evo DLab 2023 – 8m It genuinely hurts a little to sell this kite, as I...
$1,250
9 metre
Kite like new Used 5 times only as I had a tendoin surgery. Kite and bag. Perfec...
$2,000
12 metre
Royal 12m kite with bar & lines, hardness and pump
$390
10 metre
10m Cabrinha switchblade Owned since new Great condition No repairs or damage
$750
2020 carbrinha OD1X bar. 44-52cm. Very good condition
$250
136 cm
Brand new Nobile Split Carbon. 136*41. I got it from KR thinking I was going to...
$750