Forums > Kitesurfing   New South Wales

Primbee tomorrow?

Created by zarb > 9 months ago, 4 May 2014
zarb
NSW, 620 posts
4 May 2014 9:51PM
Thumbs Up

Hey everyone,

I thought it was high time to scope out spots to kite in the westerlies, and was wondering if anyone was headed to Primbee tomorrow for the wind?

I wanted to come along and watch how the locals tackle (from what I have heard) the tricky launch at Purry Burry Ave.

kitcho207
NSW, 861 posts
4 May 2014 11:27PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
zarb said..

Hey everyone,

I thought it was high time to scope out spots to kite in the westerlies, and was wondering if anyone was headed to Primbee tomorrow for the wind?

I wanted to come along and watch how the locals tackle (from what I have heard) the tricky launch at Purry Burry Ave.

yer man. could be keen. not too sure if the wind is going to play ball tho.

zarb
NSW, 620 posts
5 May 2014 9:21AM
Thumbs Up

Yup wind not looking too nice :( I might head around anyway just to check out the layout. Does everyone do a water launch? Doesn't seem to be enough room to do a normal launch.

kitcho207
NSW, 861 posts
5 May 2014 9:36AM
Thumbs Up

What time you heading down? Ill try to get there

fingerbone
NSW, 921 posts
5 May 2014 6:59PM
Thumbs Up

2 dragged across carpark and onto power lines on the weekend....yea its pretty hairy to launch...

kitcho207
NSW, 861 posts
5 May 2014 10:16PM
Thumbs Up

More claimed by the power lines. We should get the council to put them underground n chop some trees down.

waterpistol
NSW, 125 posts
6 May 2014 8:06AM
Thumbs Up

Council won't even build toilets so don't think about cutting our toilet trees down.

zarb
NSW, 620 posts
6 May 2014 9:35PM
Thumbs Up

Dragged across car park and on to power lines? Wow I'm missing out on some carnage! I'll be there next time the westerlies swing around again!

kitcho207
NSW, 861 posts
6 May 2014 9:43PM
Thumbs Up

Bluering would be a mad pet.
Let me know if anyone gets one.
Ps. Dont get bitt.

Mini
NSW, 77 posts
6 May 2014 9:59PM
Thumbs Up

Yeah I caught a little Bluering a few months ago.

I was standing in knee deep water the bridge and he was just drifting out with the tide, I scoped him up in my hat but I think that pissed him off

I let him go near the rock wall

kitcho207
NSW, 861 posts
23 May 2014 6:39PM
Thumbs Up

Finally looking good early next week.
Looking forward to Mr Westerly to arrive.

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing   New South Wales

"Primbee tomorrow?" started by zarb