As the sun sets on my ?Endless Summer? of kiting and the winds abate at the tail end of my third and last season of instructing here, it?s time for me to say farewell . I head back to the suit and tie, wig and robe in NZ on 25 February. Thank you all, each and every one of you, for your friendship, consideration and good times kiting at Loders.
I look forward to seeing you again on holiday visits and, of course, you are very welcome to visit me on Waiheke Island in NZ for kiting trips amongst the vineyards! (bring a wetty!). Befriend me on FB to keep in touch (Todd Greenwood).
Yes Toddy, you have been a valued and good part of our Gold Coast kiting community, always being a friendly and true gentleman. Thanks for all your support, advice/mentoring along the ways. Countless numbers of people are now enjoying the stoke of our sport that can be accredited to your great teaching skill ever since you first arrived on the scene here over 3 years ago. I am glad to have met your acquaintance and hope that our paths can cross again in the near future All the best in your new endeavour mate and you will be sadly missed
3 years ago my wife bought me a kite boarding lesson for a Xmas present. From that day onwards I formed a strong bond with a stand-up guy whom I now call a mate. I have no problems in telling all who read this thread that you Toddy, changed my life! Good luck mate. Our paths will cross again. JF
Is there a spare room at the Whare Todd on Waiheke? Sounds like a mighty fine place to come and see you! Thanks Toddy for all the helpful tips and keeping those bull shark stories at bay. See you in the Cooks this winter?? Kiaora Bro!
Hey Toddy.. Best of luck getting back in the wig and thanks for getting me into a sport that has now become an obsession as you promised it would.. cheers mate.. mick