
Live Weather |
||||
St Kilda, VIC |
9 kn NW |
22° | ||
Windiest in Australia: |
||||
Mount Hotham, VIC |
33 kn NNW |
8° | ||
Most Windless in Australia: |
||||
Perth (Coastal), WA |
Calm |
11° | ||
Most Rain in Australia: |
||||
Wynyard, TAS |
28.8 mm | |||
8 metre
2024 Harlem Force 8m Purchased brand new from Lorenzo Casati in Tarifa. Signed...
$2,499
8 metre
Duotone Evo DLab 2023 – 8m It genuinely hurts a little to sell this kite, as I...
$1,250
9 metre
Kite like new Used 5 times only as I had a tendoin surgery. Kite and bag. Perfec...
$2,000
12 metre
Royal 12m kite with bar & lines, hardness and pump
$390
10 metre
10m Cabrinha switchblade Owned since new Great condition No repairs or damage
$750
10 metre
2019 Cabrinha Moto X. Very good condition. No leaks or damage.
$500
136 cm
Brand new Nobile Split Carbon. 136*41. I got it from KR thinking I was going to...
$750