Forums > Kitesurfing The Hookup

Central Coast kiters!

Created by zizzi19 > 9 months ago, 13 Oct 2013
zizzi19
NSW, 4 posts
13 Oct 2013 11:53PM
Thumbs Up

I just moved to Central Coast, Canton Beach to be specific and I need new crew! Where do you all go? Had to leave my beautiful kite buddies down in sydney to battle it out on the princess highway
to get an hour or two in..whilst i take my pick of 5-6 uncrowded spots..don't want to rub it in but..ahhh.you gotta love the coast! However..I find myself with no friends..

My house is literally 100 m from the lake so I can provide after kite hang out and cold ones in return for friends:)

Hit me up if you are a central coaster!!

Rails
QLD, 1370 posts
15 Oct 2013 10:44PM
Thumbs Up

Central coast qld

Ricardo1709
NSW, 1301 posts
9 Nov 2013 12:22PM
Thumbs Up

Gday and welcome to the coast,you have so many options from canton,nor'easter if youre into waves we do down winders from Pelos down to Nth Entrance and around lakes beach and our local Ettalong Point is good in a southerly for both flat water and waves and I believe we have one on the way today so if youre keen come on down minimum crowds and maximum good vibes

Gearedup
NT, 1 posts
25 Jan 2014 8:21PM
Thumbs Up

Hey zizzi19, i'm the painter who painted your new house at canton beach a few months back. Small world! Hope those windows are looking good Just started getting into kitesurfing myself recently, struggling to find friends to do it with as none of my friends are into it so would be awesome to meet up in the arvo or on the weekend for ride!

Petehoppo
NSW, 31 posts
26 Jan 2014 10:01PM
Thumbs Up

That's a classic geardup, I'm the electrician that worked on their house and I just started kiting this year. I've been riding at the sailing club at budgie in the nor'easters with a good group of guys.

If it's blowing in the arvo there is usually a few of us there after work.

Small world hey!

kitebored
NSW, 552 posts
4 Feb 2014 1:56PM
Thumbs Up

I'm the pool cleaner that.. ah never mind..

Dan1850
NSW, 1 posts
4 Feb 2014 7:15PM
Thumbs Up

Hey guys, also new to the sport and I am at toukley, looking for some gear.

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing The Hookup

"Central Coast kiters!" started by zizzi19