Forums > Kitesurfing The Hookup

Going to bottany bay this week?

Created by Mike77 > 9 months ago, 6 Jan 2014
Mike77
NSW, 2 posts
6 Jan 2014 12:34PM
Thumbs Up

Hi I'm looking for buddies to go kite surfing. I just bought my gear after having a few lessons and am super keen to help other kiters launch and get some help myself. I am on leave this week until the 13th of jan, so if anyone is up for meeting up please reply here or even better on my mobile below. Hope to meet up today or soon.

Cheers michael,

Ph: 0437278100

Warehouse13
NSW, 185 posts
6 Jan 2014 3:08PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Mike77 said..

Hi I'm looking for buddies to go kite surfing. I just bought my gear after having a few lessons and am super keen to help other kiters launch and get some help myself. I am on leave this week until the 13th of jan, so if anyone is up for meeting up please reply here or even better on my mobile below. Hope to meet up today or soon.

Cheers michael,

Ph: 0437278100

Check out this thread mate, www.seabreeze.com.au/forums/Kitesurfing/The-Hookup/Beginner-kiting-buddies-Botany-Bay/

There are a bunch of us newbie BBs that get together and give each other a hand and encouragement.
I am up the north coast NSW for 2 weeks but will be glad to try and meet up when I get back down.
Have fun out there mate, it is a great community of new and experienced kiters that are happy to help out where they can.

jms
NSW, 131 posts
6 Jan 2014 5:07PM
Thumbs Up

I'm back on the 10th, hoping for some good weather!

Mike77
NSW, 2 posts
7 Jan 2014 7:59AM
Thumbs Up

Great guys! Thanks for leading my attention in this direction. Sounds good let's meet up after your holidays. Enjoy your time off.

Cheers, Michael

Kitebike
NSW, 29 posts
7 Jan 2014 3:41PM
Thumbs Up

Ordinarily would be pleased to... Back 10/11 Jan... Just ventured to Old Bar, but no wind after buying 4x4 permit :(

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing The Hookup

"Going to bottany bay this week?" started by Mike77