Anyone got some damaged wings and or fuse/s they want to part with?

4 years ago
Reply
Register to post, see what you've read, and subscribe to topics.
Mark _australia
Mark _australia
WA
23815 posts
WA, 23815 posts
15 May 2022 9:46pm
'nuff said


but if I could be fussy, low aspect hi lift beginner stuff. Still, beggers can't be choosers.
powersloshin
powersloshin
NSW
1867 posts
John340
John340
QLD
3455 posts
QLD, 3455 posts
16 May 2022 12:38pm


More of a pool noodle than a foil
Mark _australia
Mark _australia
WA
23815 posts
WA, 23815 posts
17 May 2022 5:13pm
I gather is a moulded wing not a laminated CF fabric externally? Is that why you say bendy?

I'm a tinkerer so have a mast, made a DT box and have a board for free - some quality carbon wings in need of repair would be gold
Please Register, or first...
Topics Subscribe Reply