Australian Foiling Nationals 2021?

6 years ago
Reply
Register to post, see what you've read, and subscribe to topics.
berowne
berowne
NSW
1589 posts
NSW, 1589 posts
27 Feb 2020 9:13pm
Anyone know of the next foiling nationals/ Oceanics will be on QLD again?
regal1
regal1
NSW
455 posts
NSW, 455 posts
28 Feb 2020 7:05am
The 2020/21 racing calendar is being worked on.Talk to Bushfire next weekend but I understand that the unconfirmed plan is to have it again at RQYS in January 2021, given how well it went last month.
Maddlad
Maddlad
WA
943 posts
WA, 943 posts
28 Feb 2020 7:35am
I would hope they would share it around the states so that others who cant get to QLD get a chance to complete. Most nationals work that way.
jusavina
jusavina
QLD
1513 posts
QLD, 1513 posts
28 Feb 2020 9:51am
I've never been to Western Australia... I'd be keen :)
Please Register, or first...
Topics Subscribe Reply