F4 Foil Tuning Guide question

1 month ago
Reply
Register to post, see what you've read, and subscribe to topics.
utcminusfour
utcminusfour
826 posts
826 posts
10 Aug 2026 11:33pm
What is Bruce up to and how or why would with this help.
Hydrosurf
Hydrosurf
295 posts
295 posts
11 Aug 2026 4:39am
My guess is trying to get the foil to stop whistling
Piros
Piros
QLD
7331 posts
QLD, 7331 posts
12 Aug 2026 11:31am
I'm confused Bruce seems to be doing the reverse of the Donaldson or have I got it wrong ?


segler
segler
WA
1667 posts
WA, 1667 posts
13 Aug 2026 7:23am
I believe both Bruce and Mario are trying to reduce or eliminate whistling by the trailing edge. Bruce and his team had to do this a lot on the original AFS-2 foil stabilizer trailing edges (I had one).
Please Register, or first...
Topics Subscribe Reply