I Love Small Waves!

2 years ago
Reply
Register to post, see what you've read, and subscribe to topics.
utcminusfour
utcminusfour
826 posts
John340
John340
QLD
3453 posts
QLD, 3453 posts
8 Jul 2024 7:35am
Yeah foils turn mush into fun
kato
kato
VIC
3541 posts
VIC, 3541 posts
8 Jul 2024 10:44am
Yep, had a ball on unsurfable waves. Starting to understand this foiling thing. Still bored on flat water but love it on a windsurfer.
mr love
mr love
VIC
2440 posts
VIC, 2440 posts
8 Jul 2024 10:57am
Yep agree, foiling is about swell, wave fun. Flat water is dull.
thedoor
thedoor
2538 posts
2538 posts
8 Jul 2024 12:53pm
Awesome clip
Hess
Hess
329 posts
329 posts
8 Jul 2024 10:49pm
Nice!! I agree I just don't understand why more superstars are not showing us what can be done. If you like windsurf wave riding I think you will love windfoil swell/mush/wave riding. The bonus is on a foil there is no slogging back out to the line or up wind. So you catch 10 times more waves for 10 times as many turns.
utcminusfour
utcminusfour
826 posts
826 posts
10 Jul 2024 5:00am
mr love said..
Yep agree, foiling is about swell, wave fun. Flat water is dull.

I am with ya mate, surfing the waves (even small ones) is nirvana!

But I love flat water and even light air too! It's the kiddie pool where the skills are built.

I would never be this far along in the waves without all the flat water foiling and light air freestyle fun I have had over the years. Not to mention the Sail Chi, wake foiling and land board.

I think thedoor is on to it with his pump foiling and LT adventures.

All really fun ways to get regular sessions and not only keep the progression going but advance it.




Please Register, or first...
Topics Subscribe Reply