IQ foil 360 and tack.

2 years ago
Reply
Register to post, see what you've read, and subscribe to topics.
Bellerophon
Bellerophon
85 posts
85 posts
26 Mar 2024 4:12pm
Subsonic
Subsonic
WA
3451 posts
WA, 3451 posts
26 Mar 2024 5:04pm
Too easy. I'll get onto it.
should be able to do that by tomorrow afternoon.
Paducah
Paducah
2875 posts
2875 posts
26 Mar 2024 8:56pm
Subsonic said..
Too easy. I'll get onto it.
should be able to do that by tomorrow afternoon.


Right behind you unless I have to hop down the store for a loaf of bread.
WsurfAustin
WsurfAustin
662 posts
662 posts
26 Mar 2024 9:37pm
Crazy skills on huge gear !!
utcminusfour
utcminusfour
826 posts
826 posts
26 Mar 2024 10:33pm
I have watched that hundreds of times! So smooth!
normster
normster
NSW
353 posts
NSW, 353 posts
3 Apr 2024 5:24pm
wow - is that common in fleet racing?
Please Register, or first...
Topics Subscribe Reply