New Moz Custom

2 months ago
Reply
Register to post, see what you've read, and subscribe to topics.
buzzone
buzzone
WA
4 posts
WA, 4 posts
4 Jul 2026 1:39pm
Just picked up my new Moz Custom foil board from Mark and I'm super happy, he has done an awesome job with build, proper work of Art from shape to construction and finally the colorful finish. Thanks heaps Mark.
Dimensions , 100Litres 168cm long and 68cm wide.
Can't wait for some wind 😀



2keen
2keen
WA
388 posts
WA, 388 posts
4 Jul 2026 4:57pm
How good are customs!!
You get exactly what you want from design to graphics, I love it.
Reckon you’ll have heaps of fun sailing that.
Look forward to seeing it in action 🤙
KDog
KDog
388 posts
388 posts
5 Jul 2026 12:43am
Nice looks like you took some ideas from the 87 freestyle and added some width front and rear love the mast track pulled back toward the straps👍
KDog
KDog
388 posts
388 posts
5 Jul 2026 2:13am
Oops I ment 115SS
BullroarerTook
BullroarerTook
320 posts
320 posts
6 Jul 2026 12:30am
How long are those tracks? I love them.
thedoor
thedoor
2538 posts
2538 posts
6 Jul 2026 1:58pm
Awesome. Looks like a carve machine.
Mark _australia
Mark _australia
WA
23805 posts
WA, 23805 posts
6 Jul 2026 4:43pm
BullroarerTook said..
How long are those tracks? I love them.


That's the 16" Chinook ones. The only tracks worth using.
Please Register, or first...
Topics Subscribe Reply