Wave Riding Tips from someone who is unqualified

11 months ago
Reply
Register to post, see what you've read, and subscribe to topics.
Hess
Hess
329 posts
329 posts
17 Oct 2025 6:15am
OK, I know I am not worth to provide advice on wave riding but convinced myself that I would have appreciated someone providing me these tips as I progressed
Was heading to Maui after 5 months without foiling; and was trying to remember how to wave foil, when I thought a vid might help some folks getting into wave windfoiling on reef waves
azymuth
azymuth
WA
2213 posts
WA, 2213 posts
17 Oct 2025 1:29pm
That's cool - thanks Adrian
John340
John340
QLD
3453 posts
QLD, 3453 posts
18 Oct 2025 4:39am
Great vid Adrian. See you in 2 weeks
thedoor
thedoor
2538 posts
2538 posts
18 Oct 2025 12:52pm
Awesome
Hess
Hess
329 posts
329 posts
18 Oct 2025 10:54pm
John340 said..
Great vid Adrian. See you in 2 weeks


It should be fun. I have a new board I am excited to try. Sure to have a learning/crash curve.
Please Register, or first...
Topics Subscribe Reply