Board bags wanted

1 year ago
Reply
Register to post, see what you've read, and subscribe to topics.
powersloshin
powersloshin
NSW
1867 posts
NSW, 1867 posts
4 Aug 2025 1:01pm
I am after a couple of old board bags, I dont care if they are damaged or zippers unusable. I am happy to pay some money.
Approx board dimensions 2.4 x 0.60 or 2400 x 600 mm.
I can pick up between south coast and Sydney.
This is for a trip to WA in October, November and December. If anyone that knows me is interested in the adventure msg me.

Thanks !!!
George
firiebob
firiebob
WA
3193 posts
WA, 3193 posts
4 Aug 2025 6:35pm
Hey young fella, I'm looking forward to catching up mate
berowne
berowne
NSW
1589 posts
NSW, 1589 posts
7 Aug 2025 11:15pm
I might be able to spare a massive roller bag from my first and last trip to Perth./WA for the L2L.. I'll get back there one day!
powersloshin
powersloshin
NSW
1867 posts
NSW, 1867 posts
8 Aug 2025 8:08am
If you don't want to get rid of the bags I can just borrow
Please Register, or first...
Topics Subscribe Reply