Sydney Airport. Taking a harness through security in backpack?

1 year ago
Reply
Register to post, see what you've read, and subscribe to topics.
Jethrow
Jethrow
NSW
1284 posts
NSW, 1284 posts
31 Aug 2025 11:26am
So has anyone recently tried to take a harness through Sydney Airport security in their carry on baggage?

I'm in a situation where I'll be back and forwards from Syd-Canberra this summer and want to take my harness down. The Canberra flights I take you don't check luggage in, just give it to the baggage handlers as you get on the plane.

Obviously I don't want to be in a situation where it gets knocked back as I'm trying to get through, with no option to do anything else...
ptsf1111
ptsf1111
WA
608 posts
WA, 608 posts
31 Aug 2025 11:35am
I think this was discussed in a topic previously. It's a bit of a gamble and best to check in as luggage otherwise anything can happen.
powersloshin
powersloshin
NSW
1867 posts
NSW, 1867 posts
31 Aug 2025 4:55pm
maybe get another harness and keep it in Canberra ?
Please Register, or first...
Topics Subscribe Reply