Forecast and other commitments mean it is looking like longboards on Saturday morning for me. Anyone keen?
I'll be playing it by ear at this stage Brad. If it's windSUP conditions I might just sail at Beachmere.
What time you guys thinking? I might come down.
Might do a short session at Bells Beach in the morning now. If I survive this man flu that is.
Not so tide dependant And I need to home at the pre agreed time....or else!!
Wally World at Bongaree yesterday, and Sandstone today withe Waricle Pete.
Wally's at Byron Bay Saturday and Sunday.
Wouldn't be dead for quids.
Another trip to Sandstone, great day with light wind gear and the odd squall. Had a go on the new Wally and have to say that I had a smile on my dial and that's something that didn't happen on the old model wally. A long time coming but worth it.
Nice work lads. That's pretty funny Pete, Darren will be happy that we no longer break his heart with how krap we reckon Wally boards are
Good plan Brad, it's not looking real flash over the weekend. I'll probably break out the windSUP during the week when I get real desperate.
Maybe I won't have to break out the windSUP this week, looks like some wind tomorrow arvo lads, high tide at 1700 so probably enough water at 1400 if anyone's keen