Anybody got any plans for a country sail destination - was thinking maybe Pilli and Grumpy ville any thoughts / plans
We may be going to Pt Hughes to see if we can get some wind over that way?
Got the robe trip at easter coming up too so will have weigh it up.....
we thinknig Beachport Russ,
could be a good place to base for Robe / Beachport / Nene exploits.....
If the forecast looks good I might heading to Robe or Beachport. I forgot there was along weekend in March. Bonus
SE looks like the go - possibly stay at carpenters rocks hopefully get a surf if no wind or maybe catch a fush or two
I'm planning to be down SE... Good time of year for it down there.
do you have "conections" at the rocks russh?, lol
seriously tho', nice part of the lower right there mate, the gate way to canunda and fishos mecca.
i have sailed cape banks on a westerly and a nor' wester and is only ok being only a beachy and a bit protected, but one needs such conditions in winter from time to time when its horizontal rain time!
march being march tho' it could be epic or puzz.
from limited memory last year was ok down here during march, march is big time swelly and iffy windwise but thats statewide isnt it, or at least where its swelly?
cheap shot sorry
the rocks is rumoured to host a chapter of a large two wheeled bicycle society for those wondering what im on about
you will be super close to the spots we sail
lets hope its on
dont think we need that much rest HAAK, model airplanes?
just nudged you in the privates russh about accom.
Does the forecast get better depending on what mood the meterologist is in?
Must have got some afternoon delight prior to that forecast!
By the look of the 7 day forecasts it might be a good weekend to stay home and paint the house - any one's welcome to pop around and help if you havent got plans
I was going to help Russ with the painting (cause it sounds like so much fun!!) till a better offer to go away to Yorkes surfing came up