Hi All. Forecast has not looked good all week. There is now a slight improvement for Sunday showing some potential.
Currently the call is on hold. We will reassess Thursday evening and try to make a call then.
You thinking Sandpits from Sun morning? Might work.
hard call, sandpits needs to be very windy to get good. IF you are local and you waited all day somewhere will be good, i.e south 20 knots at 5pm will be good at Clifton, if it happens!!
Forecast has not improved.
EVENT IS CANCELLED.
Its amazing how after your hit the cancel button the forecast turns it on. Dammit!!!!!
Still...at least you wil get a sail, an we may even have a little luck up here too (fingers crossed)
Ended up not as forecast. no loss luckily