Any reviews of the PPC Zen Midlength?

11 months ago
Reply
Register to post, see what you've read, and subscribe to topics.
windwaterfoil
windwaterfoil
29 posts
29 posts
25 Oct 2025 11:26pm
I don't see any reviews of this board. Looks sweet: supposed to have bombproof construction with moulded EPS core and lightweight. Maybe a little wide but not necessarily a bad thing.

Has anyone tried this board?(I have zero affiliation with PCC, just like window shopping for gear)
pitbulldoug
pitbulldoug
204 posts
204 posts
26 Oct 2025 4:28am
Good quality boards have the earlier model wingboard but this midlength Zen is waay overpriced almost 2,800 usd w/o shipping huh?almost 1k more than what I got my ppc wingboard no thanks not interested too many other decent boards at fair prices
Youngbreezy
Youngbreezy
WA
1297 posts
WA, 1297 posts
26 Oct 2025 11:58am
I found this review online:




PPC might make you feel euphoric, happy, and joyful. You might experience beautiful visions, a sensation of floating, and feel fearless. But angel dust also has a lot of negative effects.




Oh wait that's for PCP not PPC
Please Register, or first...
Topics Subscribe Reply