Armstrong ML65 V2

3 hours ago
Reply
Register to post, see what you've read, and subscribe to topics.
eppo
eppo
WA
9802 posts
WA, 9802 posts
7 Oct 2026 9:10am
ML V2 65L….3 weeks and 50 plus sessions in.
Normally i’d write a detailed review - with some footage, but I feel most characteristics of this new board has been well and truly covered by now. Eventually I got my hands on one ….

So after 3 weeks straight - every day on the water … so that’s 22 days all up - I’ve been able to para it up/ down and longer DW runs also a number of wings sessions in the waves. This has ranged from lightish 12/13 to 25 knots.
Armstrong have truly knocked the ball out the park on this one. I’ve dropped down from the 75L ML V1 and I’m like 5kg heavier ! and it hasn’t missed a beat in all conditions. Sure i’d rather wing a smaller board but hey it feels so light and nimble it hasn’t bothered me a bit even in some well over head waves. So one board covers both for me. It also is a handy size for Foil drive as well.

Shape is as good as it gets: Super stable when hunting for a gust, releases early as, bounce downs just skim off the surface, super light for a production board … just everything about is unbelievably good. Oh and it really responds to good board pump up technique - builds speed and bounces off the water.

I could go on but as I said there is already great information out there so all I can say is it’s all true and I’m going out on a limb to say it’s even better than what others have said!!

I just get so excited to get on it…
Eppo
Please Register, or first...
Topics Subscribe Reply