Code Foil Mast foot wear

6 months ago
Reply
Register to post, see what you've read, and subscribe to topics.
LucasUK
LucasUK
47 posts
47 posts
23 Mar 2026 2:28am
Hey everyone,

I'm dealing with the usual mast-foot wear on my Code setup and I'm planning to re-cast the male side using a 3D printed mold. To get it right, I need the original mast foot dimensions or a reference model.

Has anyone here:got a 3D scan or CAD file of the mast foot,taken measurements before,or successfully rebuilt theirs and can share how they did it?

Any advice, files, or experience would be hugely appreciated. Would love to get this thing tight again and back on the water.Thanks in advance!
paul.j
paul.j
QLD
3382 posts
QLD, 3382 posts
23 Mar 2026 6:28am
LucasUK said..
Hey everyone,

I'm dealing with the usual mast-foot wear on my Code setup and I'm planning to re-cast the male side using a 3D printed mold. To get it right, I need the original mast foot dimensions or a reference model.

Has anyone here:got a 3D scan or CAD file of the mast foot,taken measurements before,or successfully rebuilt theirs and can share how they did it?

Any advice, files, or experience would be hugely appreciated. Would love to get this thing tight again and back on the water.Thanks in advance!


Why not just recast it into the fuse you use? Then you will get the perfect fit. Just use good mold release and keep everything clean.
Holoholo
Holoholo
260 posts
260 posts
23 Mar 2026 4:53am
paul.j said..


LucasUK said..
Hey everyone,

I'm dealing with the usual mast-foot wear on my Code setup and I'm planning to re-cast the male side using a 3D printed mold. To get it right, I need the original mast foot dimensions or a reference model.

Has anyone here:got a 3D scan or CAD file of the mast foot,taken measurements before,or successfully rebuilt theirs and can share how they did it?

Any advice, files, or experience would be hugely appreciated. Would love to get this thing tight again and back on the water.Thanks in advance!




Why not just recast it into the fuse you use? Then you will get the perfect fit. Just use good mold release and keep everything clean.



Yup- this. I did with my old Axis rig. Super easy. Axis / Adrian has really good demo vid:

Please Register, or first...
Topics Subscribe Reply