Hey everyone!
As a web developer and foiler, I've been working on a website that analyzes foil sessions for a while now, and I've been using it myself for some time. Yesterday I put a first version online, and I'd be really curious to hear what others think of it.
The whole thing is free and ad-free, so I figured it would be okay to post it here. This isn't meant as advertising. I'd just think it was cool if other people could test it and maybe even share their opinion.
The website is
yaft.site/ ("yet another foil tracker"), because there are already so many out there. 😂
You can upload .gpx files (e.g. from a watch), and different data is shown depending on the discipline. For Dockstarting for example, individual runs are detected and the speeds, distances, etc. are shown for each run. For wing foiling, tacks and jibes are shown, and for parawinging, the upwind/downwind ratio (among others).
On the homepage there are a few sample sessions you can look at without an account.
I've also built a very small Android app (admittedly mostly through vibe coding) that connects to the same system and lets you record with your phone. The app is open source, and I'm currently testing it a bit, so there may still be bugs. If you're interested, you can find it here:
github.com/cbrasser/yaft-androidIf anyone's interested, I'd love to get feedback. You can also submit feedback directly on the website.
Cheers :)