Ozone Flow v2

5 months ago
Reply
Register to post, see what you've read, and subscribe to topics.
SlowlyButSurely
SlowlyButSurely
237 posts
237 posts
4 May 2026 1:51am
Very keen in hearing feedback from real users with pros and cons.
I am selling my Armstrong XPS MKII quiver to get one only wing for everything since I do parawing most of the time anyway.
Thinking Ozone Flow v2 4.3m or Duotone Float SLS 4.5m.
Just afraid that the Flow v2 might be on the heavy side (Ozone usually reports weights but not for the Flow v2!).
Anybody compared the two above? How about low end?
Thanks!
banjohead
banjohead
10 posts
10 posts
4 May 2026 2:07am
You weren’t a big fan of the Armstrong?
SlowlyButSurely
SlowlyButSurely
237 posts
237 posts
4 May 2026 2:47am
banjohead said..
You weren't a big fan of the Armstrong?


True but I moved on from Armstrong and, since I love the Ozone parawings, I am keen lifting an Ozone wing too.
PatsSurf70
PatsSurf70
23 posts
23 posts
3 Sep 2026 1:49am
Anyone tried/using Ozone Flow v2 5.7 for light wind?
Venomguy
Venomguy
161 posts
SlowlyButSurely
SlowlyButSurely
237 posts
237 posts
5 Sep 2026 1:15am
PatsSurf70 said..
Anyone tried/using Ozone Flow v2 5.7 for light wind?


the flow v2 is a great wing on all fronts but low end. a Flow v2 5.7m is equivalent, in low end, to a Unit 5m
Please Register, or first...
Topics Subscribe Reply