RIIFT _ foil assist

1 month ago
Reply
Register to post, see what you've read, and subscribe to topics.
wavefoiler
wavefoiler
QLD
17 posts
baldy123
baldy123
WA
465 posts
WA, 465 posts
23 Sep 2026 10:38pm
Fake news….
can we all just wait for Riift to actually announce pricing and how and when they are going to sell their products to the mass market.
Hwy1North
Hwy1North
224 posts
224 posts
25 Sep 2026 7:34am
Clearly just waiting for the final round of price increases from Foil Drive on their Max +.... So Max + (10%.)
ZeroVix
ZeroVix
383 posts
383 posts
25 Sep 2026 1:08pm
Hwy1North said..
Clearly just waiting for the final round of price increases from Foil Drive on their Max +.... So Max + (10%.)


Already happened 2 days ago.
airsail
airsail
QLD
1634 posts
QLD, 1634 posts
26 Sep 2026 5:25am
Hwy1North said..
Clearly just waiting for the final round of price increases from Foil Drive on their Max +.... So Max + (10%.)


I just listened to Paul on the Max+ release podcast. He said the price of the Max+ had risen due to all the extra improvements incorporated but only by 2%. I was actually expecting a larger increase so this was quite pleasing.
wavefoiler
wavefoiler
QLD
17 posts
QLD, 17 posts
26 Sep 2026 8:28am
Actually all the prices for a unit and extra battery modules are live on the website 👍
riift.com/products/powerpack?variant=46970249904326
ZeroVix
ZeroVix
383 posts
383 posts
26 Sep 2026 11:26pm
All the frothers are in recovery today after seeing the cost. 😂
Hdip
Hdip
487 posts
487 posts
28 Sep 2026 3:05am
In an odd twist. I checked pricing for a full Riift system. The 3p system comes out to $5999 USD plus shipping. I left that in my cart and went about my day. Last night I got an email saying your cart is waiting for you, and the 3p system was listed in that email as $4999 USD plus shipping. Not sure what to make of that.
ZeroVix
ZeroVix
383 posts
383 posts
28 Sep 2026 6:45am
Hdip said..
In an odd twist. I checked pricing for a full Riift system. The 3p system comes out to $5999 USD plus shipping. I left that in my cart and went about my day. Last night I got an email saying your cart is waiting for you, and the 3p system was listed in that email as $4999 USD plus shipping. Not sure what to make of that.


Screenshot please. With certainty you have the 2 P and you were playing around back and forth with 3P. Try to check out and let us know. Click the little button on order summary and you will come back to reality. Sorry.
Hdip
Hdip
487 posts
487 posts
28 Sep 2026 1:17pm


There's the cart they emailed me. But yes, when playing around with it. This screenshot is the wrong price it appears. I couldn't get it to appear in my cart for that price. (it's a 2p module and a 3p full system)
Please Register, or first...
Topics Subscribe Reply